Boss wants Quality Procedure for ISO 9001 Clause 8.1

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
S

shaggy1812 - 2011

Sorry, I've been offline for the last couple of week due to my NEW job. I did throw something together based on one of the above comments that was just a pointer. Hate to be rude, crude, and socially unacceptable but I'm no longer with that company and its no longer my problem :) :) :)

I do appreciate everyone on this forum and will continue to praise and recommend it. I am not sure how much I'll be involved with Quality in my new job.

Thanks again,
shaggy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D QMS (Quality Management System) Manual - The Boss Wants a 4 Page Manual - What to Do? Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 455
S Boss wants customer delivery signature specimen form Customer and Company Specific Requirements 16
J My boss wants me to investigate Mini Tab 15 or 16 - Help! The Reading Room 7
E My boss wants me to issue a CAR to myself, though I don't feel I am at fault Nonconformance and Corrective Action 27
F My boss wants a mix of Procedure and Form - Forklift and Manlift Equipment Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
M APQP Case Study? Boss wants to give a workshop on APQP APQP and PPAP 7
J A2LA here, my boss wants to open China office now General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 6
Skooma Receiving Inspection - Boss trying to save money AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 7
Marc FCC boss says he'll SHAME broadband firms for fibbing on speeds After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
N Boss is too hard on me.... Career and Occupation Discussions 48
B How do I communicate my frustations with my boss ? Career and Occupation Discussions 7
B How do I tell my boss to write neatly without offending her? Career and Occupation Discussions 8
P Boss doesn't want Nonconformances called Nonconformances in Internal Audit Reports ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 72
Chennaiite Punishing your BOSS Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 1
R Looking into the eyes of your company's president, CEO, or boss Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 16
Marc Is Your Boss a Bully? He May Be Incompetent Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 1
G Boss' Alarm Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 0
Chennaiite A Boss is a Boss? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
Sean Kelley Lessons learned? Asked by my boss to compile a list of lessons learned Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 33
M How do I tell my boss I'm not qualified to do Internal Audits? Internal Auditing 32
Stijloor Chrysler's Campi (new purchasing boss) will move fast to buy global. World News 11
Stijloor What Your Boss Says and What He Really Means Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
S How to ask Leave from your Boss !! Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 2
D A suggestion to my boss - What do you think and how will he react? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 46
M Summarise CSR? Boss asked me to design a template to summary the csr IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
T How do I Audit Management Review? Do I audit my boss? Management Review Meetings and related Processes 30
GStough What would you do? Former boss needs help General Auditing Discussions 39
W How to show the value of quality department to highest boss ? Career and Occupation Discussions 8
Claes Gefvenberg Unlucky boss... Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 7
P My boss asked me to make a Quality Plan ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
A Folks take your time & rate your boss - A link to a 'test' on another site Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
M Integration and test - how to convince boss to change approach Customer and Company Specific Requirements 1
P CQT Exam: Info needed - Boss says he'll increase my pay and promotion if I pass Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
C My boss has asked me to improve our recall system - Seeking Ideas General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 11
T How To Tell My Boss I Have Too Much To Do? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
S Boss perceives quality is not the front burner topic - How to keep it going? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 10
J FDA wants electrical safety testing on battery powered medical device US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 8
Nicole Desouza Sampling plan for a customer who wants AQL 1.0 (per ANSI Z1.4) AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 5
Genofear Customer wants to audit our supplier audits - seems inappropriate General Auditing Discussions 11
Ed Panek Other company wants to use our FDA 510K bundled with their product 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
S 510(k) Submission - Orthodontist that wants to distribute aligners in the US ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
L Machines can't go down at all...... Management wants statement Manufacturing and Related Processes 31
P Customer wants a Part Material Change - New PPAP required? APQP and PPAP 3
A Defect Rate for asking for an RMA - Company wants an RMA for every defect found Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 10
G Customer wants PPAP on Old Parts to New Standards APQP and PPAP 8
N Customer wants a PPAP/PSW on some Prototype Parts APQP and PPAP 6
A What to expect if FDA wants to inspect a Class 1 Medical Device Manufacturer ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
T Customer wants customized Software for Medical Device EU Medical Device Regulations 5
M Customer wants a Containment Plan Nonconformance and Corrective Action 8
M My company wants me to implement ISO 17025 in our laboratory ISO 17025 related Discussions 7