Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory
Social Distancing - It's not just YOUR life - It's ALL of OUR lives!
Me <——————— 6 Feet ———————-> You

Breaking News: FAA Announces Ban on Plane Crashes

L

lfrost

Re: Breaking News: FAA Announces Ban on Plane Crashes.

:lmao:This is wonderful! Now I can fly commercially again!:lmao::applause::applause::applause:

Randy

Super Moderator
This has got to be one of those Urban Legend things, surely nobody, even in US federal government, is stupid enough to make an announcement like that.

BradM

Staff member
Admin
Manager, Pitcher Go Through Entire Bottle Of Wine During Really Great Mound Visit

http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/articles/manager-pitcher-go-through-entire-bottle-of-wine-d,20983/

Cleveland Indians manager Manny Acta and pitcher Justin Masterson said they "shared a great baseball moment…a great human moment" while splitting a bottle of chilled white wine during an "exceptional" mound visit during Tuesday night's game against the Twins.

"Justin was doing great out there. It was a pleasure to watch him," Acta said of Masterson, who pitched 7.2 scoreless innings. "But he was looking pretty tired, so I thought I'd call time, talk things over, give him a breather. Then I remembered I had this nice little 2008 Seven Hills Winery Viognier that I'd put on ice at the start of the game, and I thought, why not? It's a lovely night."
:tg:

Top Bottom