Buenos dias

N

Norma

Hola, soy nueva por aqui
Alguien me podria decir donde debo de entrar para unos de los foros en español?

Norma said:
Hola, soy nueva por aqui
Alguien me podria decir donde debo de entrar para unos de los foros en español?
Hola Norma :bigwave:

Can one of our Spanish savvy members please help out here and translate for me? Unfortunately, the Spanish forums have been discontinued, but Norma is of course welcome to post questions in Spanish anyway. I hope and believe we have enough Spanish speakers here to be able to help Nora?

/Claes

R

Rachel

I think all she's asking is if she's allowed to post in Spanish - that's just what I can sorta piece together through the French/Spanish similarities.

Couldn't even try to post a response though. :eek:

A

arios

Hola Norma

Tambien soy relativamente nuevo en este sistema. Gracias por participar. Yo estoy a la orden en lo que te pueda ayudar.

Saludos y bendiciones desde Cd. Juárez :agree1:

PD. Estos gueros casi no hablan nuestro idioma, asi que no te recomiendo probar mejor en el de ellos.

A. Rios

e-mail: [email protected]

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Rachel said:
I think all she's asking is if she's allowed to post in Spanish - that's just what I can sorta piece together through the French/Spanish similarities.

Couldn't even try to post a response though. :eek:
Drawing on my high school Spanish:

Hello, I'm new here.
Will someone tell me where to enter a forum that's in Spanish?

A

amanbhai

JSW05 said:

Hello, I'm new here.
Wow, everyone should learn spanish. RIGHT
I know a single word that says." Komo estas.

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
As near as I can figure from my poor interpretation skills,
Norma asks where (not if) the Forums in Spanish can be found.

A Rios replies we (the Cove) don't have any. I'm not quite sure, but A Rios also makes a comment that we (the Cove) are probably not up to the task of helping.

I'd like to say something back in Spanish, but mine is so horrible, it will confirm the opinion of A Rios.

JSW05 said:

Hello, I'm new here.
That was what I got out of it too, but I can only dream about being able to cobble a reply together. ;)

Thank you for the assist arios :agree:

/Claes

Tim Folkerts

Trusted Information Resource
According to Bablefish https://babelfish.altavista.com/tr :magic:

Hello, I am new by aqui [="here" with an accent on the "i"]] Somebody podria to say to me where I must enter for of the forums in Spanish?

Thanks Also I am relatively new in this system. Thanks to participate. I am at your service in which she can help you.

Greetings and blessings from CD Juárez

PS. These gueros almost do not speak our language, asi [="thus" if you put an accent on the "i"] that I do not recommend to you to prove better in the one of them.

Or from https://translation2.paralink.com/

Hello, I am new hereabouts
Might anybody to say where I must enter for some of the forums Spanish?
Thank you

Also I am relatively new in this system. Thank you for taking part. I am to the order in what I could help you.

Greetings and blessings from Cd. Juárez

PD. Blond these [these blondes??] almost do not speak our language, so I do not recommend to you to try better in them.

A. Rivers

Neither is perfect, but they get the idea across.

Tim F

Top Bottom