SBS - The Best Value in QMS software

Build own Power Magnetic Field Test Equipment for IEC 61000-4-8

L

larsahl

Hello,

Have anyone built their own power magnetic field test equipment for IEC 61000-4-8? I'm looking for guidelines and tips how to make one. I have the standard but I feel like that doesn't give me all information I need to build one with several turns of cable.

I'm interested in to build one little larger for tabletop EUT and one maybe smaller for floor standing EUT that I can easily move around.

Tips?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
M

MSouza

Re: Build own power magnetic field equipment

I built one antenna a few years ago. Is not dificult to calculate the turns and dimentions you could start from here 5968-3730E.pdf Maybe you could use a software like this femm to calculate the turns, uniformity of the field and current.

MSouza

L

larsahl

EUT = Equipment Under Test.
The product that will be verified.

Can't see the pdf link there its just text for me.

Best regards,
Lars

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Looking for Quality Content to Build Medical Device Curriculum - Concept to Commercialization Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
B IATF 16949 - Is a Deviation required for sample components in a prototype build? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 13
S World Quality Day 2019, November 14 - Build Quality Awareness in the organization ASQ - American Society for Quality 0
A How a test flow can be build for a car electronic sunroof control Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 6
G Windows 10 OS build Software Validation US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
S Help me build an Excel Spreadsheet for tracking training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 14
P VDA 6.3 - How can I build the process NTF? VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 2
F Cost of hiring ISO 17025 Consultant to Build Laboratory From Scratch ISO 17025 related Discussions 6
I Manufacturing build requests - process and form Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 4
I How to build a Microsoft Access MDB Database for Document Control Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
M First Article Build (FAB) Process - Build and Test Aspects AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
Q Can a non AS9100 facility build a Aerospace product? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
O What is involved with witnessing an aerospace software build? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
Q What are Box Build Processes? Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
M How they build the largest ship Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
P Configuration Management for Build to Print Company AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
D Cable Manufacturing Build Audit Checklist Manufacturing and Related Processes 6
Marc The US Manufacturing Exodus Continues - Chinese to build Cessna business jets World News 1
1 Stop Ship/Build or something like a Quality Alert template or procedure example Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
M Production Trial Run Checklist or PV Build Checklist wanted APQP and PPAP 3
P Prototype Build Process per TS 16949 Clause 7.3.6.2 and APQP IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
Z Does a Tooling Build or Design Benefit From TS16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
Marc China to build buses that cars can drive under World News 20
V I want to build a career as an ISO Auditor - How to start Career and Occupation Discussions 11
M How to build a Document Control System from scratch Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
L Work Instructions for One Time Tool Build - Tool and Die Shop Manufacturing and Related Processes 6
D Books on How to Build Forms (Guidelines) Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 5
L Can you help me build the perfect Quality Room? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 27
Q Procedure for New Product Introduction (NPI) - Build to print shop Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 6
B Quality Plan for ISO 9001-2000 - Assembly and Custom Build process ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
S How to Calculate BCS (Build To Customer Schedule) Metric? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 3
T Control of Customer Supplied Material - Build to Print Company ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
M Machine Build Records Retention Requirements Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 1
S Do Product validation samples have to come from your PPAP build? APQP and PPAP 9
O Recomendations to build a complete quality management system - Documentation Way Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 11
Marc Fiat and Ford forge car alliance to build a new car on the Panda platform World News 0
C Checking fixtures - How to build it and are its dimensions the same as the part? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
Q In Need of Safety Advice - Design and build of a safety program Design and Development of Products and Processes 22
G How many hours does it take the big 4 to build an auto? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 9
D How to build an SPC control chart in an Excel .xls spreadsheet Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 8
K Should APQP/PPAP has its own section in a QM? Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 1
P New Global HQ Suggestions for Virtual manufacturing/own brand labelling of medical devices? EU Medical Device Regulations 4
M Who needs a MDEL? How to buy and sell medical devices on my own Canada Medical Device Regulations 14
J Create your own symbol? Other Medical Device Related Standards 7
L Contracted Manufacture Company wanting to be able to design and manufacture own product. 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 7
S 510k: What to include if your own device is the predicate US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 5
M Software Development Company - Who would own the whole process and the certification afterwards? ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 1
K ISO 17025:2017 clause 7.6.2 - Performing calibration of its own equipment shall evaluate the measurement uncertainty ISO 17025 related Discussions 6
C Can You Internally Audit a Process You Own? Internal Auditing 25
S Calibrating our own equipment, can we? Micrometers to calibrate vernier calipers General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 13