Bulk Material PPAP - Design Matrix instead of a normal Design, Production FMEA

O

Oskar_S

Hello again (Am I the only one making questions in this forum?).

I have some questions about PPAP and Bulk material.

As I understands it bulk material PPAP is the same as the "product" PPAP but you can use a Design Matrix instead of a normal Design, Production FMEA.

The control plan is a "receiving control plan". It states how the organization checks the quailty of the product when it has reached the organization.

When and who you carries out a initial process studie?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
I'm not knowledgabe in bulk suppliers. Can anyone help with this one? My Thanks in advance.

O

Oskar_S

Maybe I have misunderstood the whole bulk material concept.

The company I´m working for are a manufacture of heat exchangers. They buy steel and cooper thats is delivered as a coil. Does this mean that steel and cooper are bulk material for us?

Stijloor

Staff member
Super Moderator
Maybe I have misunderstood the whole bulk material concept.

The company I´m working for are a manufacture of heat exchangers. They buy steel and copper that's is delivered as a coil. Does this mean that steel and copper are bulk material for us?
Yes.

Stijloor.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C PPAP Submissions for Thermoplastic Resins (Bulk Material) APQP and PPAP 3
P Bulk Material Requirements Checklist to send along with my PPAP APQP and PPAP 2
M For Bulk Material (eg. paint), are there any guidelines for Ford PPAP Requirements? APQP and PPAP 1
N Can I get a PPAP sample of Bulk Material (Plastic Resin)? APQP and PPAP 2
A Are Steel & Resin Suppliers Bulk Material Suppliers - TS 16949 PPAP APQP and PPAP 6
P Bulk Material PPAP (Resin Suppliers) APQP and PPAP 3
R Bulk Material PPAP for PCB shop? What would be considered as bulk material? APQP and PPAP 5
M Bulk material vendor (supplier) change - PPAP resubmission? SAE J403 grade 1020 steel Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 6
R Steel Slitting (coils) applicable to Bulk Material PPAP? APQP and PPAP 7
L Is BMAP (Bulk Material Approval Process) like PPAP? APQP and PPAP 6
Sean Kelley Electronic (.xls or other) Bulk Material Checklist wanted APQP and PPAP 1
G TS 16949 applicability for Bulk Material Product IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 25
D Bulk Material Supplier Control Plans APQP and PPAP 2
J We anneal aluminum tube (tier 2, bulk material) - Does CQI-9 apply to us? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
G Setting up realistic Quality Objectives - Bulk Material Handling Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4
G Bulk Material Sample Standard Retention APQP and PPAP 2
G What is robust threshold range level? I.2.2.15 Bulk Material (Ap - F) APQP and PPAP 1
W DFMEA (Design FMEA) for Bulk Material - Resin for Plastic Injection Moulding FMEA and Control Plans 1
J Premium Freight for Bulk Material QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 1
J Premium Freight for Bulk Material Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
S Strategies for reducing Sampling on incoming bulk material - low volume, ingots Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
F SPC/Sampling on Bulk Material (Continuous Nonwoven process - total weight) Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
M Are Polyurethane Foam Rolls Bulk Material? QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 3
J Definition Bulk Material - What is bulk material? Coil processing plant Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 25
S Tips on Stat. Techniques in Bulk Material Process?Reduction of alumina to Aluminium Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
U Run & rate for bulk materials IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
S The perils of Bulk Packaging Customer Complaints 5
S Is FDA Establishment Registration for Bulk packaging Contract Manufacturers ? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
B Environmental Monitoring for Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing of Bulk Drug Substances Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 1
J Canada Bulk Packaging and IFU requirements for Class IIa and IIb Medical Devices Canada Medical Device Regulations 2
B Bulk Materials (Lead {Pb} Alloys) PPAP Requirements APQP and PPAP 5
D How is transport of Dangerous Goods (limited quantity) regulated for Bulk Transport? RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 9
D Sample Sizes for 'Bulk' Fluids/ Materials (Polymer Synthesis Process) Design and Development of Products and Processes 1
0 Sample divider for PET flake bulk samples Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 5
R Is AQL sampling plans applicable for Bulk Pharmaceutical Manufacturing (API)? Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 1
S Batch Traceability for Bulk Materials which are mixed in the Storage Tank IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
Q Level of PPAP - Bulk Chemicals Supplier Requirements APQP and PPAP 2
C ISO 27001 and Bulk Email Policy - Your Thoughts, Please IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 3
N Re-Packaging and Re-Labeling Bulk Lots of Class II Medical Devices 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
J Incoming Inspection AQL Sampling of Bulk Textiles AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 3
S Gamma Sterilization: Change in Bulk Density vs. Revalidation 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
T Gage R&R procedure for Bulk Chemicals Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
J Acceptance Sampling for Bulk Materials - Anyone knowledgeable about ISO 10725? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 6
B Unregistered Bulk Scrap Metal Suppliers - Do they need to be ISO 9001 certified? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 10
A Calculating PPM for bulk-type product Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
C Bulk Materials PPAP - Is resubmission needed at line change APQP and PPAP 10
Casana Detection level in PFMEA (Process FMEA) - Bulk Fluids FMEA and Control Plans 10
P Raw materials as bulk materials (polymer, adhesive, etc) for PPAP IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
P Small parts trouble Kanban - Problems with the common small/bulk parts Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 8
M Bulk Class II product sale to kit packers 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 11