Business Plan - Seeking Example based on ISO/TS 16949 requirements

• Thread starter smartguy7404 - 2004
  • Start date
S

smartguy7404 - 2004

:) Hello,

I am new comer. I need to know about business plan. can I have a sample of business plan based on ISO/TS 16949 requirements.

:thanks:

O

Oriondad

My thoughts

for what it's worth, you should not have to tailor your business plan after a quality standard.

As an example, I work for a major corporation who wants their business plan in a certain format. We will NOT change that for a quality standard, and I don't think the TS standard requires a format.

I believe that any auditor will ask the GM or CEO if you have a plan. They should not ask to see it as this is proprietary information.

So, IMHO, you should not have to worry about the format of the business plan, only that your company develops one and uses it to guide it's business operations.

As an example, our company has an annual plan and a long range plan. The annual is for the next calender year and the long range is a rolling 3 year plan.

But, as I said, as far as I know, the auditor should not ask to see the plan, but only ask if you have one.

S

smartguy7404 - 2004

businees pla

Thanks for your advise. I will use my company business plan for next week adequacy audit ( 8 & 9 Nov 04 ). Hope for for result.

:thanks:

S

shelar.ramesh

Contemporary comments?
Dear All,

I need business plan & Overall Equipment Efficiency formats for ISO/TS 16949-2009, Could you please email me on my mail.
thanks in advance

regards,

ramesh shelar

Top Bottom