Buying books at lowest price and selling used books - Recommendations?

M

mboteo

Buying book at lower price

If you like to pass the high price of new books, buy them used at this E-Bay portal http://www.half.com.

Really great site. You can also sell your books there.

S.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Q

qsmso

Dear friends,

Does anyone can suggest me for another web site to purchase books on line? I did go through the "Quality Coachnet" website (Sorry to memsion), to order some of memory jogger books. I got responsed e-mail to explain that because I live in Thailand and they had trouble about stolen credit card, so, they cannot response to person who use credit card from Thailand.
I think if they want to do some kind of e-commerce, they should have whatever system to protect that kind of trouble by not just say NO to people from the same country.

Anyway, back to my request. If some of folks can recommend the website to get low price book, please kindly advice.

Sincerly yours,
QSMSO:(

Kevin Mader

One of THE Original Covers!
Staff member
Admin
QMSO,

Sorry to hear of your troubles. What memory joggers are you looking for specifically??

Regards,

Kevin

Q

qsmso

Dear Kevin and Jim,
Thank you for your advice. Books I need to order are
1. The Black Belt Memory Jogger
2. The six sigma Memory Jogger
3. The Lean Enterprise
4. The six sigma way

Actually, I found this books from Goalqpc web site, but just try to search others to get lower price, but unfortunately, I got not so good response from QualityCoach.net

Regards,
QSMSO

A

Amaterasu

Half.com, a relative site to eBay, may have some of the books you look for, sometimes at an incredible discount price for new or like new books.

You can also check for Amazon because some items listed are offered by associates of the site.

But, since it seems that you live in Thailand, I may sugguest ordering from a country from the east like China, Taiwan or Japan. I think that there may be a site in english where you can order such books. Otherwise, the books will be a lot expensive because of shipping charges.

Have a great day!

:tg:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C FDA Establishment registration - Buying some medical devices from another manufacturer Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 5
C ASL - Buying from unqualified manufacturers through qualified distributors Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 2
Ed Panek Inactive key supplier question - We are not actively buying from them ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
D ISO 9001:2015 Clause 8.4.3 "Information for External Providers" buying from online retailers. ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
E Buying Radiopaque Dyes for IQC Testing Purposes Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
N Can I Get a Tax Break for Buying my First Home in 2016? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
I Buying a competitors product for SE testing Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
JoCam Buying and selling Class I and II medical devices EU Medical Device Regulations 1
C Are Refurbished Laptops worth buying? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 9
T Previews before buying standards? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 7
I New AIAG CQI guidelines published - Are they worth buying? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 2
D Buying a Temperature and Humidity Device, and Calibration AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 8
K What to look for when buying non-inventory products such as Gas & Electricity Service Industry Specific Topics 2
D Buying the ISO 9001:2008 Handbook for Small Businesses ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
L Calibration - Buying New Tools - How do you determine the next calibration date? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 12
L What is OS1634/2004? Customer from OMAN buying Lubricating Oil IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
smryan Analytical Scale - Seeking brand and buying advice General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 7
S Verniers - Looking for feedback on buying from Insize.com General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
Howard Atkins A search can save money - Buying Standards Imported Legacy Blogs 5
P Where can I take a peek at ASTM standards without buying? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 5
Ted Schmitt Outsourced Process or Purchased Product - Buying OEM Valves ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
GStough What is your favorite source for buying more RAM? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 33
Scott Catron Tape-less digital video camera buying advice After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 4
ScottK Buying an older version of Minitab - are they available? Using Minitab Software 2
Le Chiffre Anything to be aware of when buying "re-titled" ISO standards? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
P CE technical file - Buying Surgical Mask from China ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 16
apestate Where to buy standards? Best bang for buying standards buck Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 4
P Buying a standard is cheap in India Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 25
Marc Thinking of buying a Dell computer? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 22
S 7.4 - Excluding the buying process ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
P AS9100 Verification of purchases - Metals stockist buying directly from mills AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
L Measuring Equipment, Which Manufacturers? Buying All New Laboratory Gages - Devices General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
Marc Buying Customer Scrap because of poor internal procedures Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 23
Howard Atkins When Buying Standards, Shop Around IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
Marc Buying ISO 14001 in pdf Format Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 11
J Gage Pin Quality - Buying new pin sets cheaper than calibrating our current sets General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 6
C Buying Minitab / other SPC or Statistical software Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 8
Marc Canned Documentation - Buying Forms and Procedures - Are the worth it? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
K Things to learn during lockdown.... Safety-related books/articles/threads Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 1
K Recommendations for books on artificial intelligence software Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 0
J Please Recommend books that explain how to understand IATF 16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
M Quality, design and related books, with a focus on medical devices Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 2
D What are the Essential Quality Books in the last 15 years Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 3
P Recommended books on ISO 27001:2013 Implementation and Internal Auditing IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 4
P Design for ruggedness guidance or books - Redesigning a benchtop IVD to be portable Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 1
G Any good resources or books for AS9100 Aerospace System Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 1
T Searching for books which have content of 7.1.4. Change Control topics Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 2
S "Answer books" for ISO/TS 16949 Implementation IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
P Recommended Books on Electrical Safety Compliance for IEC 60601-1? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
K Non-Normal Data Analysis Literature, Websites, Books for Learning Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2