Buying ISO 14001 in pdf Format

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Can anyone suggest a site where I can buy 14001 as a pdf file? I'm looking for one without 'print restrictions'.

T

tomvehoski

I am not sure what you mean by print restrictions.

We usually download from ANSI (ansi.org). Due to poor internal communication, we ended up buying two copies of ISO 9001:2000 - one from ASQ and one from ANSI. The ASQ version did not allow me to copy text, but the ANSI did. This way I am able to convert to a text file and transfer to my palm computer. Not sure if this is coincidence or policy differences between the download sites. Our 14K (full set of all standards) allows copy & paste also.

Marc

Leader
That's part of what I'm looking for - I'll do the ANSI version. I bought a copy of a spec from Standards of Austraila once and it only allowed 1 print. My one print screwed up and so that was that.

Thanks for the info!

T

tomvehoski

I have printed all of the standards (9K, 14K, TS, 17025...) we have on the network dozens of times with no problems. I don't believe that acrobat can count the number of times you print, but you can prevent printing alltogehter.

Marc

Leader
Standards of Australia used to include a special 'plugin' which only allowed 1 print. I think someone said a while ago that they don't do that any more, but when I bought seveal standards from them a couple of years ago they did.

Marc

Leader
Which One???

14001_stds.gif

OK - What's the difference between the first one and each of the last 3 other than price?

My, my, my... So MANY choices... :thedeal:

S

Sporty

Marc,
I checked the ASQ website, and you can get an e-standard for a good price, check out this site

http://e-standards.asq.org/perl/catalog.cgi

They have the ANSI/ISO 14001-1996 version, which as far as I know, is approved by ANSI, ASQ ASTM and NSF. (it's also the one I am using)

I'm not sure about the difference between the others you found, but will try to figure it out.
;)

Marc

Leader
Has anyone bought the ASQ version or the ASQ version of 9001? I'm wondering if it's 'open' to copy text from, or if it's locked against copying text.

Top Bottom