C4i - Control, Capability, Compliance and Continuous Improvement?

gpainter

Quite Involved in Discussions
C4i

Has anyone any knowledge of something called C4I in association Continuous Improvement?

E Wall

Just Me!
Trusted Information Resource
Nope

Sorry...cannot recall anyting.

I tried a search on the web but only came up with information associated with C4I and Navy site which clearly has nothing to do with continuous improvment of quality systems.

Eileen

Randy

Super Moderator
Yep....have about 29 years years with C3I stuff. The computer stuff involves intigration of all the elements electronically.

Why?:confused:

gpainter

Thought it might be a spinoff of a military initiative and now a Quality initiative??? Still seraching for info, will post if I find any.

gpainter

Came across this C4I = Control, Capability, Compliance and Continuous Improvement. But no other info as to if this is a new program/initiative by someone to make money to help Quality. Keep Searchi'n

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
gpainter said:
Has anyone any knowledge of something called C4I in association Continuous Improvement?
I was looking through some old threads and came upon this one.

gpainter - Where did you come across C4I?

All the searches I did gave me "Command, Control, Communication, Computer, Intelligence". Anyone have any other info?

gpainter

It has been awhile, but I believe it was something that Whirlpool is doing. Not 100% sure. Not sure of the sight that I found C4I at.

Last edited:
A

Atul Khandekar

Marc said:
All the searches I did gave me "Command, Control, Communication, Computer, Intelligence". Anyone have any other info?

I remember having tried a web search but came up with the same thing. The only fleeting reference I found was on Tom Pearson's site at https://www.reciprocalonline.com/dev/index.asp

"C" the difference in your business...
Some organizaitons talk about Control, Capability, Compliance, and Continuous Improvement (C4I). However, it is important to remember that there are levels of performance in each of these areas that define how an organizaiton will compete in its market. The overall rate at which an organization improves relative to its competition (their Capability Improvement Ratio) is critical to long term success.

gpainter

Atul is correct and that is where I saw it also. I now have seen the mention of C3I = Command, Control, Communications and Information. Just wanted more info,if anyone had first hand knowledge. Tom Pearson is a consultant working for Reciprocal and also has co-written a six sigma book "Wi$dom on the Green (Smarter Six Sigma Solutions).

Top Bottom