lobster.jpg

EAT ME!

A

Audit Monkey

But the winters at Cabot Cover are colder than those at the Elsmar Cove.:cool:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Well, if I had my choice, I'd probably rather live in the fictional Wikipedia reference-linkCabot_Cove. I enjoy cold weather, and I enjoy the sea. And I prefer a small town. But - the Cincinnati area is relatively central to a lot of things, and I do have about 140 undeveloped acres behind me so I'm 'sorta' in the 'country' a bit. Maybe I've been here so long that it would take a lot to get me to move. Like many of you, I've traveled to a heck of a lot of places over the years and sometimes it comes down to a "the grass is always greener" situation. Where I would *really* like to live is in one of the villas (maybe William Holden's old villa) at what was the Mt. Kenya Safari Club. I stayed there back in the 1980's and it was like heaven. Then again, Norway, Sweden and Greece have some very nice places. And France and Italy. (Need I go on?)

Amsterdam would be my choice if I had to live in a city.

My 'sidekick' Tracey had a beautiful place down in Arkansas before she moved back here. It was way up on a mountain along the top. We drove past it when I took her down to visit friends about 3 years ago. I think it was near Conway.

Oh, were that I was a rich man... :thedeal: There are a lot of places in the world that I could be happy living out my last years. Years ago I dreamed of retiring in the Cayman Islands. Like Wikipedia reference-linkErnest_Hemingway, I could get into spending time in Cuba (Oh, to get there before the US opens the flood gates) or - Well, Key West USED to be nice. These days it's non-stop traffic all all along the Keys. Years ago I LOVED Sanibel Island, but today? Not a chance.

Top Bottom