Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.
  • Google has changed ad sizes for some reason. I am investigating and will get the sizes reduced to what they have been until now. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Calibration laboratory scope - Include software such as Gagetrak or Mini tab used?

qcman

Registered Visitor
Do any of you list software such as Gagetrak or Mini tab used in the gage calibration lab on your lab scopes?

Yes, we have specifically referenced the software used to track gauge calibration status (Gagetrak) and the software used to calculate GR&R values (Minitab). Not sure if it is a 'requirement' per se (pretty sure it isn't) but it does answer the question even before its asked.

qcman

Registered Visitor
You are correct that it is not required but I did feel it is a good idea and wanted to get others opinion. Thanks.

Typically, a lab scope talks to the capabilities of the lab to perform calibration/testing tasks, not the specific equipment used. I see no "good" reason to include it.

Top Bottom