Can anybody help me to get knowledge about API (6A) certification

V

vk20000

Hi,

Website is really very useful.

Can anybody help me to get knowledge about API (6A) certification

B

bluepagen

Your company's quality system can be API certified - that is called API Q1. It is almost identical to ISO 9001 - but has a few additional requirements called supplemental requirements.
Your product can be built to API 6A. Your company can qualify to hold a license to monogram equipment that is manufactured to API 6A requirements.

First step would be to go to API webste www.api.org - and read about the process. They have alot of information at their website, and you can contact any of their representatives and ask specific questions, or just questions in general. They have documentation they can send you to perform a gap analysis of where your system currently is and where and what needs to be in place.

You should just contact them. They are very helpful. Good Luck.

V

vk20000

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

As you said , we have already gone through API web site and we applied for API 6A.
Our manual is approved by API . We have haired one consultant for API certification.

We would like to know weather product should be ready before pre audit with all respect ( Like PR 2 testing as per PSL level 3, CV testing etc) ?

Our product may notbe ready during preaudit and hence I though audit would be difficult for us.

As you said API help us for gap analysis but we have not got such a type of help from API.

T

tbsajeev

Procedure for additional monogram rights

Our company certified to api q1 and holding monogram rights for 7-1 and 5ct. Our qa manual was designed by exempting design clause. Recently we approached api to include 6a into the monogram rights

Do we have to send revised quality manual (by adding design clause) to api along with application package? what will be the actions from api after receiving the application/qa manual from our end?

R

rckapadia

Re: Procedure for additional monogram rights

Our company certified to api q1 and holding monogram rights for 7-1 and 5ct. Our qa manual was designed by exempting design clause. Recently we approached api to include 6a into the monogram rights

Do we have to send revised quality manual (by adding design clause) to api along with application package? what will be the actions from api after receiving the application/qa manual from our end?
I hope you will be having a site Audit for the New Monogram Certificate i.e. API 6A.

N

nnickey2000

Re: Procedure for additional monogram rights

Hi
Our company is going for API (6A) certification. Could you help me with your documentation.

I tried myself but struggling for procedures and Work Instructions.

Top Bottom