Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

Can anyone prove that: 2x2=5 ?

GunLake

Involved In Discussions
Blast from the Past from 2008

A Monday Morning "Blast from the Past" from a thread started in 2008...

I wonder what ever happened to Umang Vidyarthi who started This Old Thread... :confused:
I wonder that a lot on here. Its crazy the amount of posts i see on here from the late 90s & early 2000s.

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
Makes me feel old, sometimes. I didn't really want to "prune" the database ( Inactive Members "Pruned" / Deleted - 3 January 2019 ) after the software migration but over the years many people came and went, thousands of email addresses were defunct causing "bounces" that I have to manually check (like when an old thread is resurrected and people who participated in the thread or were following the thread were long gone).

It used to be, in the early days, more personal with odds and ends like the "Roadkill Recipes" thread. Looking back it's weird to think that I started Elsmar.com (then qs9000.com) almost 24 years ago. I was about 45 years old and was looking for people to discuss the now defunct QS9000 automotive "standard". Over 350,000 people registered in the forum over the years. A few of the early folks here are deceased. Now days it's mostly medical device related - That's evolution.

GunLake

Involved In Discussions
Makes me feel old, sometimes. I didn't really want to "prune" the database ( Inactive Members "Pruned" / Deleted - 3 January 2019 ) after the software migration but over the years many people came and went, thousands of email addresses were defunct causing "bounces" that I have to manually check (like when an old thread is resurrected and people who participated in the thread or were following the thread were long gone).

It used to be, in the early days, more personal with odds and ends like the "Roadkill Recipes" thread. Looking back it's weird to think that I started Elsmar.com (then qs9000.com) almost 24 years ago. I was about 45 years old and was looking for people to discuss the now defunct QS9000 automotive "standard". Over 350,000 people registered in the forum over the years. A few of the early folks here are deceased. Now days it's mostly medical device related - That's evolution.
Well i hate to make you feel older but i was about 2 years old when the forums started. That;s why i find it fascinating looking at posts from the late 90s to early 2000s. That's crazy with the number of users, I never came close to 350,000 but i did run a clan in a game from 2006 - 2012, I had about 2,000 members over the years on the forums and i thought that was huge back then. I still have back ups of the site, Going through posts from 2006 - 12 is crazy to see how times have changed.

Ed Panek

VP QA RA Small Med Dev Company FDA and ISO13485:16
Trusted
On a long enough timeline the entire universe will dissolve into a zero-sum of energy and maximum entropy. At this point all thought will cease and any record of mathematics ever-existing will be forever absent.

Thus, no claims or activity have any meaning.

Top Bottom