Can I Quote You?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Trusted Information Resource
I hope fame doesn't change you, Marc, unless it makes you more conservative! :biglaugh: :truce:

PS -- Second try at this post -- the last time I somehow got sent to a place that said this forum is not accepting new posts!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D When Quoting an ISO Standard should I put the quote in italics? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
S Risk Management at the Quote Stage AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
M How to Quote Sub-Assembly Work Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
K PPAP Cost - Cost of PPAP should be included in the quote? APQP and PPAP 5
L Request for Quote - Process and Requirements IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
T Quote Feasibility Reviews - ISO 9001 Clause 7.2.2 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
H Elsmar Quote of the Year 2009 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
H Elsmar Quote of the Week Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 5
M Deming Quote in Out of The Crisis Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 3
T Omitting Decision to Quote Procedure - Small engineering consultancy ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
C Help with a Deming Quote Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 9
P "Request for Quote" Template for Printing Industry Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
B A funny calibration quote General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 10
L Estimating process - Material "fast quote" - Current material prices on the web Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 4
L Source of a quote - "Know quality, know business. No quality, no business!" Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 4
R 100% Inspection - 80% Accurate - Quote from Juran (?) Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 94