Can I view listed drug products on FDA website similar to listed medical devices?

SGquality

Quite Involved in Discussions
I have a question on drug listing -

for the Medical devices, the Establishment Registration and Device listings are in public domain on the FDA website, http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfRL/rl.cfm

I was trying to find a similar site for Drug Products; I know the Drug Establishments Current Registration Site, http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/InformationOnDrugs/ucm135778.htm gives registered Drug Firms but could not find the listed drug products.

Is such a database available ?
Thank you

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Stijloor

Staff member
Super Moderator
Re: Can I view listed drug products on FDA website similar to listed medical devices

A Quick Bump!

Can someone respond?

Thank you very much!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Definition of "worldwide" in view of IATF 16949 and Product conformity IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
Ronen E Interesting Discussion Interesting view of EU Authorised Representative under MDR EU Medical Device Regulations 3
John Predmore A Balanced view of statistical tests Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
Marc Printable Discussion Thread View Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
A How to view supplier APQP timeline and do risk management APQP and PPAP 4
T Directors View - Standards like ISO 9001 are "Just a TICK in the BOX" ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
Chennaiite Chaos --> Bird's eye view, simplify & visualize Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
N Sponsor asked to view our SOPs remotely using File Sharing Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
D Auxiliary View Fold Line convention in ASME standard? Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
Jim Wynne A 1966 View of Home Computers After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 3
Ajit Basrur How Engineers view things differently :) Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 10
Marc Night-Time View of Alexandria, Cairo and the Nile Valley from the NASA Space Station Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
S AS9102 for Assembly with Exploded View AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 9
E Orthographic Projection - Which view is correct? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
C Customer Right to View Certification Body Audit Reports? General Auditing Discussions 11
B What do you think about ISO 9001:2008? - Interested in various points of view. ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 24
8 Simulated Factory - Assistance in simulation of a factory with a view to improving it Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 3
Sidney Vianna And yet another critical view of ISO 9001:2008 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 23
T Does EN 60601-1 include 60601-1-2 from a contract point of view IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 3
kisxena FDA's view on Wiki's for users to find equipment operation procedures 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 14
Q The best way to view standards for free without violating copyright Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 17
G Does anyone have a Contract Review Procedure I can view? Contract Review Process 5
T Johnson Thread View System - Measures many characteristics on a thread plug gage General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 13
BradM Running two monitors on one computer - Dual View After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 9
Stijloor 360 Degree View of the Airbus A380 Flight Deck Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 3
Jim Wynne Have you seen Google Maps Street View? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 20
D Can an external ISO Auditor view FDA inspection results General Auditing Discussions 9
T Does anyone know where I can view Bac5300 Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 2
ScottK Have you played with Google Maps Street View Yet? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 4
S ISO13485 from a risk analysis point of view using 14971 as a guide ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 5
Jim Wynne Paradigm Shift in QA? Another View Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 23
J ISO 10014:2006 - Realizing financial and economic benefits - What is your view? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 4
W General Motors' Rick Wagoner's View of the automotive industry World News 25
R Auditors Point of View: What were your worst audits and bad experiences? General Auditing Discussions 7
C CAD Viewers You Have Used - Need something to view CATIA v 4.2 and Unigraphics NX2 Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
Wes Bucey ASQ Six Sigma Body of Knowledge - your view? Six Sigma 24
K Where I can obtain/view a copy of ISO 14031? Environmental Performance Evaluation Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 5
I QS9000 3rd edition - Is there a site where I can view/print the Third edition QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 1
D I Would like to view someones Laboratory Scope General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 6
Marc Charlie's View - Contract Auditing and Other Stuff Registrars and Notified Bodies 0
D Rear View Mirror Management - MBO and MBR (Management by Results) Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 22
D All Dimensions listed on control plan FMEA and Control Plans 10
M Should 510(k) Predicates be Actively Listed Devices? Other US Medical Device Regulations 12
H Who should be listed as the manufacturer/distributor on the box? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 15
Q Must product name be listed the same name in FURLS, UDI, GUDID and Company Website? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
V Investigational Device Exemption of a listed device: what to do? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 9
B Submit a 510(k) with a Predicate cleared but not Listed US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 9
A Product status has changed from "tested" to "listed" in the EU Pharmacopoeia EU Medical Device Regulations 1
SteveK Interesting Medical Device Database Site (666,413 items listed) Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 1
S Is TGA approval required for a ARTG listed IVD for a sample type addition? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 11