Can you understand this? Developing the hands-on validation process

A

Andy Bassett

This is the start of an article in a recent Quality Magazine. What i want to know is;
Am i in the wrong job, or is this person on another plant?

Either way he would be dog-food if he spouted this in front of any of my customers.

'When developing the hands-on validation process the common concepts and principles of TQM were collated using a comprehensive synthesis process, and then arranged logically into a crtieria set. Scores were allotted to the criteria set for conversion into quantifiable assessment measures. A framework was devloped through the causal relationship between the common concepts and principle of TQM, As individual concepts were used, a pre-test validation was consdidered necessary to reduce and hopefully eliminate the problem of judgemental bias'.

etc etc

------------------
Andy B

[This message has been edited by Andy Bassett (edited 14 June 2000).]

D

Don Watt

Looks like a very bad case of verbal diahrroea! (Don't know if that's spelt correctly, but at least you should be able to understand what I mean)

J

Jim Biz

Appears to me that someone has written this because it is not supposed to be understood.

?? We took what we wanted from TQM - concepts ... assigned our own values - threw out what we wanted - and used our own means of justifying it ??

Hmmmmm ?? Wheres Dilbert??

Regards
Jim

J

Jim Biz

I even tried the "Translate This Page" link
.... didn't help dosen't make sense in Spanish either

B

BWoods

Sounds like a spin doctor for a political candidate. Sounds impressive, but doesn't say anything worth while!

Kevin Mader

One of THE Original Covers!
Leader
Admin
Originally posted by Don Watt:
Looks like a very bad case of verbal diahrroea! (Don't know if that's spelt correctly, but at least you should be able to understand what I mean)

Don,I love it!! Sums it up about right!

Always strikes me funny when you find a writer writing for themself and not for the reader. Honestly Andy, you read further than I would have. Way over my head I suppose.

Kevin

Top Bottom