Capacity Planning Sheet attached

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
S

stephenrose

Hi was hoping to adapt this sheet please can you send me the password to enable the sheet so I can understand the formula.
Regards,
Stephen

Hi Sushil, I found your spreadsheet to be very useful and appreciate you posting for others to use. I did see the you sent a version that was unprotected however, there seems to be certain cells that still are protected and ask for a password when trying to edit. Would you feel comfortable sharing the password to edit these cells?

Thank you in advance,
Matt

S

Sushil Kumar

Hi Mr. Matt,
I checked the file, all sheets are unprotected only instruction sheet was protected & this sheet has no linkage with other sheets. However I have unprotected that sheet also.

Thanks for appreciation. If there is any other help reqd, please let me know.

Regards,

Sushil

Attachments

K

Kingcobra60

Hi Mr. Sushil Kumar
My Name is Munish Kumar I saw your capacity report it was a great help.
I live in NY and was going crazy trying to do capacity analysis for a company in NJ.
Stumbled on your report and now I feel I can work with this.
Want to personally Thank you for that.
Regards
Munich Kumar

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NDesouza AS9100 - D Capacity Planning Requirements AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 4
F Capacity Planning for a Service Department Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
B FORD CPA (Capacity Planning Analysis) User Guide for Suppliers Customer and Company Specific Requirements 13
M Informational From RAPS – Danish Medicines Agency Ramps Up Capacity in Medical Devices Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
R Plan to Volvo Cars for capacity verification in Phase 3 of PPAP Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
S Difficulty Finding A Notified Body for CE Marking - No Capacity Registrars and Notified Bodies 5
J How to verify the actual capacity of suppliers Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 3
Marc US wind capacity surpasses hydro, overall generation to follow World News 0
R Fixing of tolerance limit - Electronic weighing balance with the capacity of 150 Kgs General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
D Verification of weighing scale 150kg capacity 0.05g accuracy General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 9
M Spreadsheet on How to Calculate SMT Capacity wanted Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
R Loading Capacity of Hazardous Lithium Batteries IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
S Definition Design Capacity - What does 'Design Capacity' (or 'Rated Capacity') mean? Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 10
D How much Tolerance do I use to Calibrate a 150kgs capacity Scale? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
S Methods for determining Supplier Capacity in various industries Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 7
R How to write a Capacity Plan Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
W Machine and supplier capacity studies - Advice and Forms wanted Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 6
P How to plan new capacity for a cement tile factory Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 11
M Capacity Analysis or Calculations - Excel Spreadsheet needed Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 3
E Definition First Time Quality and how First Time Quality is used to determine capacity? Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 4
M Calibration of Bulk Tank with Scale - Operating capacity is 3400lbs General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 20
A Capacity Utilization - How to do a capacity utilization project Six Sigma 2
F Definition Process Capacity and Over Adjustment - Definitions Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 12
Moncia Production Planning procedure ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
Richard Regalado Top 10 operational risks of 2019 for business continuity planning Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 6
E Resources for Planning for top quality Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 6
I Questions to ask when auditing for Organizational Leadership and Planning for the QMS? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
M IATF 16949 (6.1.1 - Planning and Risk Analysis for a remote site) Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 5
DuncanGibbons Are there any aerospace specific requirements for material resource planning? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 1
S ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 - I need a format for Design & Development planning ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 2
M Master Dot for quality planning/improvement Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
W Tying the need for Demand Planning to a section of AS9100/9110 AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 4
W Core Process Metrics AS9100D for Product Planning? Quotes and sales? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 1
G Anyone working with or planning to do business in the CBD (cannabidiol) industry? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
R Linking the Processes of Continual Improvement, Change Management, Risk Management, Action Planning, etc? Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 5
K Capturing local government development/planning activities in aspect register ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 2
S ISO9001:2015 6.3 - Planning of Changes - OFI from auditor ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 20
Sidney Vianna AS9100 News PPAP in the Aerospace Sector - What is it? AS9145 - Requirements for Advanced Product Quality Planning and Production Part Approval Process AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 10
Pmarszal ISO 19011:2018 - Risk Based Approach for planning, conducting and reporting of internal audits Internal Auditing 8
R ISO 9001:2015 6.2 - Planning Changes ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
Q ISO planning annual meeting? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
S Where to keep Enterprise Resource Planning software (ERP) Validation Records ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
S We are planning to sell a Medical Device Group Canada Medical Device Regulations 1
C AS9100D, Clause 8.1 - Operational Planning and Control AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 12
J ISO 9001:2015 Cl. 6.3 Planning Changes ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
Sidney Vianna FAA and DCMA to leverage OASIS data to assist in planning risk-based oversight audits Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Standards and Requirements 3
D IATF 16949 Design and Development Planning IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
E High level structure - Planning and operation control Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 2
S ISO 13485 Cl. 5.4.2 - Is Documented Quality Planning required? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
Sidney Vianna SCMH Awareness Webinar Focused on the revised Advanced Product Quality Planning APQP AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 0