CAR/PAR (Corrective Action / Preventive Action) process flow - Seeking example

Bpoole

Registered Visitor
Does anyone have a process flow chart for CAR's & PAR's. Our company has created a MOP and I have been ask to create the flow. Does anyone have one to share - it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Douglas E. Purdy

Quite Involved in Discussions
Bpoole said:
Does anyone have a process flow chart for CAR's & PAR's. Our company has created a MOP and I have been ask to create the flow. Does anyone have one to share - it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
I'm pretty sure that I have shared before. You may want to go into post attachments list (Green Button at the top of the window). [I'll check later]. I believe there is also a forum on the subject here at The Cove. You would want to search it too!

Later,
Doug

G

Greg B

Bpoole said:
Thanks
I have attached our Quality Reporting Process it works for both CA & PA. We try and keep it simple.

:topic: This is post number 600 (finally)

Attachments

Peter Fraser

Trusted Information Resource
Bpoole said:
Thanks
Different format - same result (or it should be!)

Attachments

C

csgoody

Bpoole said:
Thanks

Here is one used for QS, maybe it can give some ideas.....

Attachments

J

jerryt

I'm looking for an example of a complete procedure document where the procedure portion is actually a flowchart. Would it still contain the following articles? I'm struggling with a format that will pass an auditor's scrunity.
Help!

Purpose:
Scope:
Definitions:
Related Documents:
Responsibilities:
Procedure (flowchart):
Disposition:
Revisions:

Peter Fraser

Trusted Information Resource
I'm looking for an example of a complete procedure document where the procedure portion is actually a flowchart. Would it still contain the following articles? I'm struggling with a format that will pass an auditor's scrunity.
Help!

Purpose:
Scope:
Definitions:
Related Documents:
Responsibilities:
Procedure (flowchart):
Disposition:
Revisions:
Jerryt

See the example I posted earlier. We often show the Scope and Objectives as the first "task" - for the rest, the RACI deployment style shows who does what, you refer to related documents etc on the right hand side of the flowchart against each relevant task, and the revision date and number is part of the header. So the flowchart / process definition IS the procedure. No need for any other "bits" of text.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V CAR (Corrective Action Request) vs. PAR (Preventive Action Request) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 12
B CAR/PAR (Corrective Action / Preventive Action) Systems - How to Centralize? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 17
S Having a hard time closing CAR/ PAR Nonconformance and Corrective Action 13
J Best way to store NCP and CAR and PAR Records Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 3
Q Why make them different - CAR and PAR and NCR? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 7
J Knowledge of CAR/PAR Procedures - Should the entire organization know/understand? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
J Rating Nonconformance's - Auditor said we should update our procedure (CAR/PAR) Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 12
ScottK PAR (Preventive Action Request) and CAR forms - Can I get some feedback on mine? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 5
Marc Mule Car aka Body Mule Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 6
Marc Electric Car circa 1898 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 11
M Risk and Corrective actions - Currently no FMEA's - Car systems Risk Management Principles and Generic Guidelines 8
T Closing out CAR while waiting for design change Nonconformance and Corrective Action 12
E CAR (Corrective Action Report) with questionable Root Cause ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
A How a test flow can be build for a car electronic sunroof control Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 6
C Supplier blowing off CAR request Registrars and Notified Bodies 14
E CAR (Corrective Action Request) Due Dates ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17
J IATF 16949 CAR - Internal Auditor Requirements IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 15
P Tactics to work with Design Engineering on CAR Nonconformance and Corrective Action 3
A CAR from 3rd party AS9100D auditor - Root cause dilemma AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 45
J When to Initiate a CAR (Corrective Action Request) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
K Internal Audit CAR - How Long for Responses to be Received? Internal Auditing 8
5 Expediting Internal Corrective Action Requests (CAR) Closures Nonconformance and Corrective Action 3
A Audit Finding - CAPA, Improvement Initiatives not filed in CAR System ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
C Registrar Charges Per CAR Written Registrars and Notified Bodies 18
L Packaging Issues Resulted CAR by customer Manufacturing and Related Processes 13
M I need Audit Checklists for nearly all Car suppliers Customer and Company Specific Requirements 8
R ISO 13485 Validation and CAR Requirements ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
L Is a CAR addressed to your customer the best way to communicate with? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 7
Marc NHTSA - Crash imminent braking and dynamic brake support to its New Car Assessment World News 1
Marc Car Navigation Systems - Dedicated or Smartphone? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 17
L Customer requies 'Jet Test' on a Car Part (Electronics Connectors) Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
Ajit Basrur China breaks world record for car sales in 2013 ! World News 1
Mikishots How to handle CAR (Corrective Action Request) Scope vs. Timely Response Nonconformance and Corrective Action 9
W What Are Some Online Car Auction Websites? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
R MSA is similar to driving a car? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
AnaMariaVR2 Car Talk Traffic Tickets Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 1
M So you want an internet ready car? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
L Ethics Question in regard to a Regulatory Authority CAR Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 2
B Combining a CAR, an NCR, and an Accident Report ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
B Should CAR be issued when the KPI is not achieved ? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
R Supplier CAR response scoring Nonconformance and Corrective Action 10
P Differences between an NCR and CAR Internal Auditing 9
T Do Customer Returns = NCR and CAR? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 5
D Good Formats to use for CAR's/CAPA's for Safety Issues or Injuries Nonconformance and Corrective Action 6
M Audit Interview as Evidence to issue a CAR (Corrective Action Request) General Auditing Discussions 13
S Customer CAR request after waiting 4 years Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 7
T World Class Supplier Quality Alert System CAR/SCAR By Email Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2
B Shall issue CAR when KPI fail? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
A Shall we raise SCAR/CAR for every defect as per our current procedure? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 4
J Which process is used to make Car Tires Manufacturing and Related Processes 1