Cause and Effect Worksheet

Q

qualitytrec

Hi All,
Not sure if anyone might find this useful or not but I thought I would post it on the off chance that it is useful.
If you are like me I am already in to many meetings, so I developed this worksheet for my six sigma teams to do some of the brain storming before we come together. I then use it to spring board in the meeting into the group brainstorm. It helps me to keep the meeting efficient. let me know if you have suggestions for improvement, I realize it is quite simple as it is based on the fishbone. (I could not get the Effect on the right side so sorry to the Ishikawa purists). I created it in Word but the forum software would not let me attach a .docx file.

Mark

Attachments

• FISHBONE.pdf
    314.8 KB · Views: 719

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Hi All,
Not sure if anyone might find this useful or not but I thought I would post it on the off chance that it is useful.
If you are like me I am already in to many meetings, so I developed this worksheet for my six sigma teams to do some of the brain storming before we come together. I then use it to spring board in the meeting into the group brainstorm. It helps me to keep the meeting efficient. let me know if you have suggestions for improvement, I realize it is quite simple as it is based on the fishbone. (I could not get the Effect on the right side so sorry to the Ishikawa purists). I created it in Word but the forum software would not let me attach a .docx file.

Mark

Thanks, Mark. Just so you know, if you're using MS Word 7 you can save a file in the .doc format readable by earlier versions of Word. For those of you who have earlier versions (like me) and want to be able to open .docx (and other Office 7) files, you can download and install the Microsoft Compatibility Pack, which will automatically convert the files for you.

Top Bottom