CB (Certification Body) Transfer and Certificate Expiry Date

T

TrishDish

My company is currently AS9100C registered with a certain CB but we are now shopping for a new CB for the next 3-yr cycle. Is there a rule of thumb as to the timing of submitting requests for quotes vs. the expiration of a certificate? In other words, how far ahead should I begin to request quotes for a transfer of certificate to another CB?

dsanabria

Quite Involved in Discussions
My company is currently AS9100C registered with a certain CB but we are now shopping for a new CB for the next 3-yr cycle. Is there a rule of thumb as to the timing of submitting requests for quotes vs. the expiration of a certificate? In other words, how far ahead should I begin to request quotes for a transfer of certificate to another CB?

This afternoon would be a great time. The registrar will walk you through the process.

B

Boingo-boingo

In other words, how far ahead should I begin to request quotes for a transfer of certificate to another CB?
The sooner the better. And do familiarize yourself with ANAB Accreditation Rule #50, if the certificate being transferred is ANAB accredited.

Top Bottom