CBA (Certified Biomedical Auditor) exam - March 7, 2015

SGquality

Quite Involved in Discussions
Friends,

I am giving taking the ASQ Certified Biomedical Auditor exam on Mar 7, 2015. Any advice, recommendations, suggestions ?

Is there any group working on this ?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

David-D

Involved In Discussions
I have no famialiarity with the CBA exam or Body of Knowledge (BOK) but have successfully done several other ASQ exams. Most important is a strong knowledge of the exam but i think that many people find the Quality Council ofIndiana (CQI) books very useful. I'd also suggest taking a number of practice exams in a timed enviornment. I'd especially recomend taking ASQ's practice questions which are retired from old exams -in they show the actual caliber of the questions which i find much better than other sources .
Best of luck,

David

V

vollEngineer

Congrats! How were you notified? Email? (The latest pass list posted I see is for the March 2 exam.)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P ASQ Certified Biomedical Auditor (CBA) Certification Preparation 2019 ASQ - American Society for Quality 3
F How to prepare for the CBA (Certified Biomedical Auditor) Examination General Auditing Discussions 3
K CBA (Certified Biomedical Auditor) exam - March 2, 2013 Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
W Should I invest in ISO standards for the CBA (Certified Biomedical Auditor) exam? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 18
K CBA (Certified Biomedical Auditor) exam preparation material for 2008 Professional Certifications and Degrees 8
H Certified Biomedical Auditor (CBA) Exam - Suggestions how to prepare for it Professional Certifications and Degrees 5
L ASQ CBA biomedical auditor - CBA primer material is enough to study? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
W Where to buy referenced standards - ASQ Biomedical Auditor Certification - CBA exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
Marcel DS How do I know if my product is required be RoHS certified? REACH and RoHS Conversations 6
S National registrations for MDR certified devices in absence of EUDAMED EU Medical Device Regulations 1
S Can assembly manufacturing sub-supplier be certified IATF 16949? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
B Can we be ISO 9001 certified without a physical office? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
JoCam Certified Body Audit of MDR requirements EU Medical Device Regulations 4
F ISO Certified companies - Is there a list of certified companies that I can access ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
N Can a (class I) medical device be manufactured in a GMP certified site with no ISO13485? EU Medical Device Regulations 18
bryan willemot Looking for a certified test report for aerospace parts AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
L In house calibration - Our CMM's are outside certified can I use them to certify our standards General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
Nicole Desouza The Difference of being AS 9100D Compliant vs.Certified AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 13
K Intended Use-Class I Self Certified - Intended Use and Indications for Use statements EU Medical Device Regulations 1
M Informational From RAPS – Novartis Inhaler is First Device to be Certified Under MDR Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Device CE certified under MDD / MDR > new GTIN? EU Medical Device Regulations 7
A Does Class 1 Medical Device need to be certified to MDSAP? Canada Medical Device Regulations 5
N When is "placing on the market"? MDD certified medical devices EU Medical Device Regulations 32
A Changes to an already certified product (IIb, MDR) EU Medical Device Regulations 1
C CE marking for general IVD (self-certified) & ISO 13485 QMS requirements - auditing EU Medical Device Regulations 6
P IATF 16949 Clause 8.4.2.3 - Justification for non-certified suppliers IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 14
M Is it possible to get iso 13485:2016 certified as a one man band ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
D Who are the accredited Certified Bodies for CE Mark for Medical Devices? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 7
J Can subsidiaries use the holding company's ISO 9001 QMS and be classified as ISO 9001 certified? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
S IATF 16949: Is "Certified" Internal Auditor mandatory? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 9
Q Does our material suppliers’ supplier have to be at least ISO 9001 certified? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
C Acquiring an IATF 16949 Certified Company - What happens at the next audit? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
M Case study - If the restaurant (ISO 9001:2015 certified) was run by 2 persons covering cooking and purchasing processes (Mother and Father) supported ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
M ISO 80079-34 certified contract manufacturer needed Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
S Critical supplier - Obligated to have an ISO-certified QMS? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
I Imaging Services - Which standard should we be certified to? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
tony s An organization's Internal Audit Office certified to ISO 9001:2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 28
L Please help me with the process of getting ISO 9001 certified Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 15
C Must your reference standard provider be ISO17034 certified to meet your testing lab's ISO 17025 certification requirements? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
H 8.4.2.4.1 Supplier Audit - Supplier with IATF certified loss IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
T From certified QMS to certified integrated MS ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
C ISO 13485 certified as precursor to regulatory compliance to 21 CRF Part 820? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 7
shimonv Products certified by one of the less familiar NRTL labs Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
M Are Medical device Raw material suppliers required to be ISO 13485 certified ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 13
R Medical devices certified by different notified bodies EU Medical Device Regulations 6
L Part 11 Certified to legally binding of hand written signatures Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
D Help identify a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) (UL) certified lab General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
F It is required that External labs be also certified to ISO 9001? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 37
L How many of you are Certified to IATF 16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 12
P The suspension rule and de-registration rule for a certified organization Registrars and Notified Bodies 0