CDRH Annual Report - eSubmitter

JoshuaFroud

Involved In Discussions
Hi All

I am currently attempting to generate my first annual report using eSubmitter. The person previously responsible for this task is no longer available to assist which has left me somewhat blind as I have never used the software or completed a CDRH annual report before.
Currently, I have completed the majority of the form but have two questions;

1) General Annual Report: Part 4: Procedures For Quality Control and Testing: The initial report(s) provided to CDRH for each model family currently in production have been reviewed and the procedures contained within are up-to-date, complete and accurate? Yes/No - I have reviewed all the procedures and everything currently in use is up to date, the content of the initial submission is however probably no longer accurately reflecting current practice (I have not been able to locate the initial submission as it was done way before my time, however, I know the procedures have been revised since this date)[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

2) General Annual Report: Part 3: Current Product Tabulation: Looking through the previously submitted annual reports sent in by my company these have been free form letters that have listed the systems installed in the US during the 12months the report covers along with a statement the product range has not changed. What exactly is this section asking for? Should I be populating it with the details of individual systems manufactured (we make capital equipment) i.e. ACME100 Serial 097 and the "Plant" section at the bottom be where it is installed or should this be more generally about each product type, i.e. ACME100 11 units produced at ACME Site 1.

Thanks in advance! [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Informational US FDA – CDRH Proposed Guidances for Fiscal Year 2020 (FY 2020) Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational US FDA CDRH’s Health of Women Program Strategic Plan Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational CDRH’s Regulatory Science Priorities Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 3
Ronen E FDA News FDA's CDRH is silo-ing along product lines - CDRH Reorganization Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 4
M Informational CDRH Proposes New IMDRF Work Item on Standards Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Medical Device News CDRH Research Programs – VICTRE: Virtual Imaging Clinical Trials for Regulatory Evaluation Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
O FDA- CDRH - Design considerations for devices intended for home use US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
M Medical Device News FDA News - 03-10-18 - CDRH FY 2019 Proposed Guidance Development and Focused Retrospective Review of Final Guidance Other US Medical Device Regulations 0
M Medical Device News FDA News - 24-09-18 - CDRH Releases Collaborative Communities Toolkit Other US Medical Device Regulations 0
Ajit Basrur CDRH Premarket Approval Application Critical to Quality Pilot Program US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
Ajit Basrur CDRH Customer Satisfaction Results at 87% US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
Ajit Basrur CDRH 2014 Strategic Priorities US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2
S FDA CDRH Premarket Review Submission Cover Sheet - adding more products 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
S CDRH Appeals Process - New FDA Guidance Document Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
L Regarding CDRH Cover Sheet and prior related Submissions Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 3
Ronen E CDRH Export Certification and Tracking System launched Other US Medical Device Regulations 0
Ajit Basrur FDA - CDRH Fiscal Year 2013 (FY 2013) Proposed Guidance Development US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
Ajit Basrur Strategic priorities for FDA's CDRH - 2012 US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
G FDA's CDRH report "Barriers on Medical Device Quality" 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
R FDA CDRH Premarket Review Requirements - Submission Cover Sheet 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
D CDRH Premarket Review Submission Cover Sheet Form 3514 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 10
W "Application Correspondent" in the CDRH Review Cover Sheet - What does mean? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
A Kit Certification for 510(k)s on the CDRH website - Does anyone make these? Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
A CDRH Guidance Document - Software bugs submitted in 510(k): Quantity or Quality? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
T To IDE or not to? FDA/CDRH website/guidance documents too hard to understand ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
T Annual Validation as a detection mode on a PFMEA? FMEA and Control Plans 5
P ISO Class 8 particle count (annual certification vs monitoring) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
E Annual PPAP+ deviation request ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
A Question on ISO 14001:2015 - Are annual audits required? ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 8
JoCam Increase to bi-annual ISO 13485 audits ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
S Is Annual QMS Training Required? ISO 13485 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
M Informational Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency Annual Report and Accounts 2018 to 2019 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational TGA – Medical device annual reporting – Sponsor obligations Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
S. Moore Is an Annual Layout Inspection the same as an Annual Re-validation? Internal Auditing 1
M Informational FDA Invites You to the 2019 Regulatory Education for Industry (REdI) Annual Conference Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
S Post Market Surveillance and Annual Product Review in ISO 13485 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
qualprod Annual SWOT for 4.1? I plan to revise quality objectives and strategic route ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
qualprod ISO planning annual meeting? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
B Does anyone charge for annual layouts? APQP and PPAP 8
V How to Add Annual Revalidation requirements to Control Plan? FMEA and Control Plans 5
K Is an annual "audit schedule" the same thing as an audit scope/ audit plan? Internal Auditing 8
S What questions to ask in annual supplier evaluation? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
M Annual Layout requirements for PPAP/Control Plan FMEA and Control Plans 6
W "On An Annual Basis" - Definition ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 12
D FDA Guidance Document for Preparing Annual Product Reviews US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2
Q FDA - Annual Report Submission Format and QMS updates Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
R Registrar Annual Management Fee Registrars and Notified Bodies 4
F ISO/TS 16949 internal audit scope and annual plan Internal Auditing 2
B Annual Internal Inspector Certification Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
S Is an Annual Supplier Evaluation an ISO 9001 requirement? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8