Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

Certificate of compliance to RoHS/REACH/WEEE - any such animal?

rstocum

Involved In Discussions
I probably should have mentioned that material certifications and plating certifications accompany each part submission, so things have been provided already. The statement about the paint subcontractor states that the parts are processed with a non-chromate rinse, I don't see how that could be misconstrued. I like the format shared by Kimmy; that might be helpful, thank you.

Ninja

Looking for Reality
Trusted
Thanks rstocum,

Not sure that changes any of the above answers or discussion...but good to know.

Not that (at least for RoHS and REACH...the rinse makes no difference...it's all about what is left on/in the part. If it's a paint containing reportable or banned substances, the rinse won't help much...

This may belong in another thread.
Our REACH/RoHS and Prop 65 responses to our customers have been pretty straightforward and I have been handling that for our company for about 4 years now. Recently I have been getting request for the 3 below. Has anybody dealt with these? And, is anybody using Source Intelligence, Assent Compliance or another 3rd party to manage the compliance requests for your organizations? Searching for solutions on how to manage the compliance requests. Thank you!

Has anybody dealt with these 3?
EU Medical Device Regulation (EU MDR)

Persistant Organic Pollutants (POP).

EU Biocidal regulations

Ronen E

Problem Solver
Staff member
Super Moderator
This may belong in another thread.
Our REACH/RoHS and Prop 65 responses to our customers have been pretty straightforward and I have been handling that for our company for about 4 years now. Recently I have been getting request for the 3 below. Has anybody dealt with these? And, is anybody using Source Intelligence, Assent Compliance or another 3rd party to manage the compliance requests for your organizations? Searching for solutions on how to manage the compliance requests. Thank you!

Has anybody dealt with these 3?
EU Medical Device Regulation (EU MDR)

Persistant Organic Pollutants (POP).

EU Biocidal regulations
What are your products?

Ronen E

Problem Solver
Staff member
Super Moderator
A little bit of everything. Keystock, Machine Keys, Grease Fittings, Spring Pins, Groove Pins, Lifting Hardware....a lot of Zinc Plated parts.
Sounds like you're not dealing with medical devices or biocides, so -

EU Medical Device Regulation (EU MDR) - not relevant to your products

Persistant Organic Pollutants (POP) - I don't know

EU Biocidal regulations - probably not relevant to your products, I'm not sure

Top Bottom