Certification Body Auditor Competency Criteria for Auditing to ISO/TS 16949:2002

P

Piotr Stoklosa

Hello,

Today I have heard about new IATF document called "Certification Body Auditor Competency Criteria for Auditing to ISO/TS 16949:2002, Edition 1".

I'm not sure about the title of the document and I can't find it on IAOB Web Site. Do you know something about it and can help me to obtain this document?

Thanks

Piotr Stoklosa

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Re: certification body auditor competency

Hello,

Today I have heard about new IATF document called "Certification Body Auditor Competency Criteria for Auditing to ISO/TS 16949:2002, Edition 1".

I'm not sure about the title of the document and I can't find it on IAOB Web Site. Do you know something about it and can help me to obtain this document?

Thanks

Piotr Stoklosa
TS RULES-2: ISO/TS 16949:2002 Auto. Cert. Scheme-Rules
Automotive Certification Scheme for ISO/TS 16949:2002, Rules for achieving IATF recognition, 2nd Edition for ISO/TS 16949:2002, 2004, 2nd Printing. Effective December 15, 2004.

rulescover.jpg

P

Piotr Stoklosa

I know "The Rules". In Annex 2 there is only a few points on the topic. This document I mentioned is bigger and was published this month.

Best regards

Piotr

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin

I think the document you are looking for is the document that defines the BoK for the TS auditors and the document is used during the auditor certification and re-certification training sessions.

All the IATF documents are supposed to be listed @ http://www.aiag.org/publications/quality/iatfquality.cfm and I don't see the one that you are looking for.

Last edited:
A

aecontrer

Does somebody know how to get this IATF document: "Certification Body Auditor Competency Criteria for Auditing to ISO/TS 16949:2002".

Antonio E. Contreras
Matamoros, Tam. Mexico

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
Doh! You caught me not reading again. I read "made available for general purchase" and got distracted.

Top Bottom