Informational Changes to Terms and Definitions in ISO/TC 176 Standards since ISO 9000:2015 was issued.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
From Changes to Terms and Definitions in ISO/TC 176 Standards since ISO 9000:2015 was issued.

The table link lists changes to terminology used in TC 176 standards that have been issued since ISO 9000:2015 was issued. The changes are either revisions to the definitions or the addition of new terms and their definitions. .
The table (link) identifies the standard in which the terms are included, the terms, the definition in the applicable standard and the definition of the term as it appears in ISO 9000:2015. This information has been taken from the ISO Online Browsing Platform (OBP) (https://www.iso.org/obp/ui)

Changes to Terms and Definitions in ISO/TC 176 Standards since ISO 9000:2015 was issued.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
In typical form, whoever manages the ISO TC176 SC2 website fails to hyperlink the document they are trying to convey.

Check Terms and Definitions of ISO/TC 176 Standards

The snapshot of the article is provided below and the hyperlinked text at the bottom resolves to itself. I am sure they will fix that, but the concept of doing it right, first time seems to be foreign to the individual(s) responsible for the page.

Changes to Terms and Definitions in ISO/TC 176 Standards since ISO 9000:2015 was issued.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
A few minutes later, the page has been edited (supporting my view that the Cove has many voyeurs) with a new hyperlink (broken link removed) which still resolves to an unavailable file.

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Trusted Information Resource
C'mon, Paul, are you saying "the problem" isn't obvious based on Sidney's posts?

Paul Simpson

Trusted Information Resource
C'mon, Paul, are you saying "the problem" isn't obvious based on Sidney's posts?
I'd agree that in an ideal world it would be right first time and I'll feed it back to the communications group that there have been a couple of glitches.

I'd just like people to keep a sense of perspective here.

The document is an additional resource for users of TC 176 standards. Many people aren't aware of the facilities available in the ISO Online Browsing Platform (one of the best-kept secrets IMHO.

I think now it has been fixed it is a useful resource.

Top Bottom