Changing Procedures: From QS-9000 to TS 16949

B

blackgoat

TS2 Procedures

I am in the process of changing our current QS procedures over to TS16949 format. Could anybody help me in the approach that I should take, for e.g. if anybody could send to me a copy of there Management Review procedure this would be most appreciated.

e-mail [email protected]

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

CarolX

Trusted Information Resource
blackgoat said:
I am in the process of changing our current TS1 procedures over to TS2 format. Could anybody help me in the approach that I should take, for e.g. if anybody could send to me a copy of there Management Review procedure this would be most appreciated.
Hi blackgoat and Welcome to the Cove:bigwave:

Perhaps you could provide some additional information. I am not familiar with the TS1 and TS2 terms. If you could give us some more details, we will see if we can help.

Regards,
CarolX

D

db

I am assuming blackgoat is refering to ISO/TS 16949 1st and 2nd editions.

and yes, Welcome to the Cove! :bigwave:

CarolX

moved thread

This thread was originally posted in the Documention Board. I thought blackgoat might get a better response over here.

Any thoughts, folks?

CarolX

howste

Thaumaturge
The standard does not require a procedure for management review. Instead, I usually have a controlled management review agenda form that is used to control and ensure that the required inputs and outputs are addressed and recorded.

G

galcantar

blackgoat said:
I am in the process of changing our current QS procedures over to TS16949 format. Could anybody help me in the approach that I should take, for e.g. if anybody could send to me a copy of there Management Review procedure this would be most appreciated.

e-mail [email protected]

thanks

In the past I used it; maybe it can be as a baseline.

B

blackgoat

Many thank's carolx for moving my thread, as you may well know i am new to the site.

howste, anychance of a review of what you use for management review? e-mail address in top thread.

once again guy's THANKS!!

P

Paul Vragel

Here is a copy of a form for Management Review.

To help accomplish the responsibilities of the Management Rep, we also give people a form (also attached) which they can distribute to the other managers. This form asks them to highlight issues of which they are aware which should be part of the management review. This helps distribute the work, and also make the Management Review more than a paper exercise.

Attachments

• TSWorksheet_for_Management_Review.doc
    117 KB · Views: 532
  • TSWorksheet_for_Contributions_to_Management_Review.doc
    42 KB · Views: 465
Top Bottom