Chaos at Audit Time - Why can't people just follow timelines?

Am I the only one that goes through this at audit time?

• YES - You fool, get a life

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No - We never had that problem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe- Just never noticed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

Jimmy Olson

Re: I just need to know I'm not alone..

Welcome back and congrats on the baby :bigwave::)

E

eddie5659

Hiya

Where I work, CIBA, as its one of the leading chemical companies worldwide, you'd think that we would be on the ball.

Well, we're even worse that the 3 week bit.

We find out a week before, but no one goes rushing around, as its usually a random check, and the managers all think it won't be them.

Then, you get the call saying its your lab. Thats when we have 2 days to get it all done.

Its amazing when you look at all those procedures, and training manuals, to realise that you're weeks, or even months behind. So, its a mad dash to get it all done before they come round.

And we have all those little things, like calibrations of equipment. One date out, and it goes against you.

I'm working in the lab, but am starting my IQA next Thursday. We have a large quality area, as we're chemical production.

Regards

eddie

E

Edith

Thanks Richard! It's nice to be back!

Eddie, I feel for you... I know what it's like so I can sympathise.

So how do they do during audit time? I have you received any majors because of it?

Edith

:bigwave:

E

eddie5659

Thanks Edith

We used to have a Queens award, but lost it when we were marked down big time. We have had major improvments, though.

One of the Works is shutting down, and being rebuilt, as it was *ahem* condemed (sp)

As we're a Swiss company, they have their own standards as well, so keeping up with all of them, is a task in itself :)

eddie

J

jaimezepeda

It was encouraging to read this thread. We are scheduled for our TL 9000 registration audit in 10 days.

I feel I have done all I can. The rest is up to each business unit.

There is a chance I will freak out the first morning of the audit. But for now, I just came back from a week's vacation and I feel good about the whole thing. Besides, if we don't make it we get a chance for a re-audit. It is not the end of the world. My personal well being is worth a whole lot more than the TL certificate we will eventually hang on our office wall.

Jaime

Top Bottom