Check if you know these Logos - An Excel Quiz

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
S

samsung

Re: Check if you know these logos ?

I am sharing this attachment which I received from a friend and found interesting.

Check how much logos do you know :)
Unable to understand what one is supposed to enter in yellow fields. 0, 1....?? Nothing works.

I suppose one is required to identify if the given logo is right or wrong.

v9991

Trusted Information Resource

Unable to understand what one is supposed to enter in yellow fields. 0, 1....?? Nothing works.

YOu will have to type the brand name in the yellow colored cells under each of the logos.
If its true. the the ans"True/False" is displayed over it... and overall score is diapleyd on the header section.

Last edited:

Wes Bucey

Quite Involved in Discussions

Tough quiz! If I didn't own something with the brand or eat it regularly or have a store down the street, I was completely bewildered.

Hence I knew GM, Chevrolet, Toyota, Honda, BMW, even John Deere
Xerox & Motorola
Domino's and KFC
Columbia Pictures, and a few more

but many left me completely clueless, the curse of being a generic buyer in a brand name world, I guess.

Ajit Basrur

Staff member
Admin

You didnt read the top line - its mentioned "write your answers in yellow cells" :)

somashekar

Staff member
Super Moderator

Some of the logos are of Indian nationalised banks and life insurance which people from other countries will find it hard to get .....
example: at 115 the answer is State Bank of India and it shows FALSE for this and if the answer is SBI it turns green ~~~
at 50 if the answer is BOB its false and if the answer is Bank of Baroda it turns green ~~~
at 122 IOB returns false while Indian overseas bank turns green ~~~
Perhaps none from out of India will get green at 121 which is Andhra bank ~~~
at 112, its Indian Bank ~~~
at 24 its indian postal department ~~~

Last edited:

howste

Thaumaturge
Super Moderator

I got 61 of them on the first pass. I'm confident that 106 is NBC, but I didn't get credit for it...

Wes Bucey

Quite Involved in Discussions

Some of the logos are of Indian nationalised banks and life insurance which people from other countries will find it hard to get .....
example: at 115 the answer is State Bank of India and it shows FALSE for this and if the answer is SBI it turns green ~~~
at 50 if the answer is BOB its false and if the answer is Bank of Baroda it turns green ~~~
at 122 IOB returns false while Indian overseas bank turns green ~~~
Perhaps none from out of India will get green at 121 which is Andhra bank ~~~
at 112, its Indian Bank ~~~
at 24 its indian postal department ~~~
I feel semi-redeemed. Of course I got nowhere near Howste - he must be the "one-eyed man in the land of the blind" compared to blind old me. So most of the hoorah about advertising and "branding" is apparently lost on me. Kind of like the joke about the airplane - "over my head!"

S

samsung

I could get 101 correct answers after a thorough appraisal yet there are few which I suppose should be correct like - NBC/ CNBC (106), EA Sports (34), Batman (11), India Post (24), Maruti Suzuki (25), Pepsico and few more.

I've attached the sheet that I filled in. If someone has got different answers, please share.

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M IATF 16949 8.5.1.3 Verification of job set-ups - Do we need secondary check? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
J Standard used to determine if check fixture gauge is acceptable Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 2
M MDR requires the NB to perform "tests in order to check that the quality management system" EU Medical Device Regulations 3
G Is it common to do a repeatability check during calibration of an instrument? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
V CAPA effectiveness check Nonconformance and Corrective Action 3
A Statistical Analysis - Check if these organisms at different concentrations affect the growth of wheat seedlings Using Minitab Software 4
G Oversized Threads - What sized stab pin would be best to quickly check for oversized thread holes General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
G Stab Pin Size For Check Gage Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
B AS9110 Audit Check Sheet wanted Excel or Word Document AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 2
J AQL for Effectiveness Check - What AQL tiers to use on this type of sampling? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 9
G From an ISO 17025 auditor perspective must micrometer calibration check anvil flatness? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
F Position tolerance check gage manufacturing Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 8
S The procedure for replicate check in calibration lab as per ISO 17025 General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
F Design check list for Cable and Wiring Harnesses Manufacturing and Related Processes 6
R Mass production handover check sheet (IATF 16949) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
bobdoering Handy training tip for SPC - the Check Engine Light Analogy Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 0
R Please help me with attached copy of AS 9100D internal audit check sheet AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 2
G What to Check - Set Up vs. In Process Inspections Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 6
B FDA Philippines has no check or balance outside the health department Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 3
Crusader Product Completion, Birth Cert, Product Check sheet - packaged with product Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
C Serialization at Final Quality Check ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
T Example System & Process Audit Check Sheet for IATF 16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
L Signal-to-Noise (S/N) Ratio formula check Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
M AS9100 7.6 - Check Method - PO Information AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 4
S GR&R for a Stopwatch used to check a built-in Machine Timer Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 6
R ISO 13485:2016 Clause 6.2 - Effectiveness Check ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
P Looking for a company local in Wyandotte, Mi, to come in check noise levels Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
M Difference between a "check" and a "test" Manufacturing and Related Processes 7
M Proper Gauging - GD&T - Attribute gage to check true positioning on the shop floor Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 6
S How to check runout on Id to ID diameters Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
Y Is it possible to check the authenticity of a CFDA registration certificate? China Medical Device Regulations 7
M More than canned audit check-sheets? Auditing the Engineering Department Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 5
P Searching for a complete audit check list based on ISO14001:2004 ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 1
V Internal Audit using Plan, Do, Check, Act - Way to go? Internal Auditing 11
S Elisa kits for poultry disease check up companies US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 3
F Check List and Questions for Auditing Monitoring and Measuring Devices General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
E How to perform Discrimination check for Dial Indicator? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
B How to check the parallelism error of v axis w.r.t to lateral surfaces General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
L Most appropriate Auditor to check the FMEA & PCP of a Manufacturing Process IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
K Too Simple an Internal Audit Check Sheet? Internal Auditing 10
D Samples & Inspection Check Sheet Templates Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
Q Chrysler required FMEA and Control Plan Document Audit Forms and Process Audit Check FMEA and Control Plans 6
B Capability Study => Check %Study Variance and NDC? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 7
C Ways to check to see if the gage is being used General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 11
H USFDA -QSR Audit Check List 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
S Destructive Attribute MSA for Simple Water Leak Check in Trailers Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 5
L Quick way to check spline pitch runout for machine operators Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
C MSA-4 Attribute Kappa Template - Verification Check Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 5
C GR&R MSA-4 ANOVA Excel Template Verification Check wanted Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 5
C Basic Internal Calibration Procedure to check the Accuracy of a Balance Calibration Frequency (Interval) 6