SBS - The Best Value in QMS software

Chi Square Normality Test using Microsoft Excel

O

oleg_volf

Hello,

I am doing a double checking for my data if it distributed normally.
For some reason I calculated one sample k-s and normality test and it came out ok but when I am trying to do the Chi Square normality test on Microsoft Excel I am getting a small p-value 0.009.
Can any one help with the calculation of normality test with Chi Square?

Thanks

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Modified chi square statistic test (mCSRS) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
B Chi-square test - What do I do next? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
M Help me understand how to conduct a Chi Square Test Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
K Multiple Comparison in Chi Square - More than 2 Rows/Columns in Contingency Table Using Minitab Software 9
B Using Minitab for Chi Square using Weighted Cases Using Minitab Software 2
S Chi-Square Conundrum - Analyzing tree death across 3 areas Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 13
M Chi Square Help - One of my variables has three possible results Using Minitab Software 15
D t2 Hotelling or Chi square Control Charts - How is done - Calculus and charting? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
S Layman's Learning Tool Needed - Regression analysis, t-tests, chi-square tests, etc. Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
S Assessments of Normal Distribution - Formulae for CHI squared, Kurtosis and Skew Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
K I’m looking for a square probe for my linear height gauge Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
C Standard for Calibration of Engineers Square General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
P Purpose of calculating Ta, Tb & R Square in Linearity Study Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
P ASTM Standard, Stainless Steel angle that has been rejected because it is not ?square Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
V Lack of Fit vs Pred-R-Square. Using Minitab Software 3
L Gauge to test and verify a Set Square Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
F Developing a Robust MSA Program - over 35,000 gages in 1 million square ft. facility Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 6
A Test Probes for measuring ohms per square on shielded plastic surfaces Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 5
I Partial Least Square Regression Result - Question Using Minitab Software 3
E Interpreting Partial Least Square Results Using Minitab Software 1
J TSC on blueprint "to square corner" - Meaning? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7
M Universal Master Square/Toolmakers Surface Plate Square Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
N How to Calculate a True Position on a Square Slot - GD&T Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 9
Jim Wynne Checker Square Optical Illusion Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
J Work Instruction to Calibrate or Verify a Combination Square General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 15
ScottK Root Sum Square and Statistical Tolerancing help needed Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
E S-Square Control Chart - Is anyone familiar with the S-Square Control Chart method? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
B Square Root of n+1 Question Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
Z Welding Expert Needed to help us - Square Aluminum bar to be welded Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
Scott Catron Statistical basis for square-root sampling Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 11
D Transformation of Data Normality Failed Using Minitab Software 11
J What can I do to give the Pp and Cp when data is Non normality data Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 11
C Data Normality using Anderson Darling (Template) Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
J Checking Variance/Normality of my two Samples (question) Using Minitab Software 2
Hami812 Normality of Data Question - Minitab Analysis Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 12
M Minitab 16 doesn't like perfect data for Cpk & Normality? Using Minitab Software 5
bobdoering Normality, Tail Probabilities, and SPC Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
S Which Normality Test more acceptable to FDA; Also, Non-Normal Threshold? Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 5
S Normality Test Chart Title Information in Minitab 15 - Label Modifications Using Minitab Software 2
E Run Chart in Minitab - Can I use Run Chart for Normality Test in Minitab Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
bobdoering William A. Levinson speaks on When the Bell Curve Doesn?t Fit, Part 2: Non-Normality Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 0
R Testing Data for Normality - Need help on my essay Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 9
M Plain English Explanation of when to use which Normality Tests Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 7
B Minitab: Understanding Normality and What Chart To Use. Using Minitab Software 6
L Capability Calculation/Error associated to faulty normality distribution assumption Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
K Normality of distribution prior to Cpk and PpK Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
S Capabilty indicators in case of non normality of a distribution Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
M Macro that will perform a normality test and capability analysis - Minitab help Using Minitab Software 1
S Should we check the normality of measurements when the calculation of Gage RR is done Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
D Normality Test Before the Xbar R Diagram is Made? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5