Chicken tissues and organs containing salmonella

S

salah 20012

what are the tissue and organs that I can find salmonella in if I have infected broiler chickens and how could salmonella transited to chickens that is to say the things that could transmit salmonella to aflock

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Ronen E

Problem Solver
Staff member
Re: tissue and organ contain salmonella

I moved this thread here because the context of the questions in relation to the Elsmar Cove forums was unclear to me. If this is clarified, perhaps the thread can be placed in a more appropriate location.

Salmonella

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Rapid screening methods for antibiotic residues in Chicken Meat Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 1
S Measure water activity for fresh raw chicken meat and giblets Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 1
D Raw Material Specification for Frozen Chicken Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 2
S Ensuring Randomness in Collecting Chicken Samples for Microbiological Testing Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
smryan EASY Chicken Enchilada dish Imported Legacy Blogs 4
Jim Wynne The Buell Blast: Trying to Make Chicken Salad out of Chicken Poop Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
P Which came first the chicken or the egg? Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 39
K ISO 22000 Implementation in Chicken Product Mfg - is 'Glass Policy' necessary? Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 5
V Oddities of Cpk - Chicken parts Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 11
M MSA Chicken and Egg - Process Capability and Measurement System Capability Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
A Chicken and Egg Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 10
W ISO 14001 Environmental Aspects and Impacts - The Chicken Bone Thread ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 70
G ISO 22442 Supplier Audit Checklist - Medical devices utilizing animal tissues General Auditing Discussions 0
S Medical Devices incorporating human tissues EU Medical Device Regulations 1
rob73 A "sieve" inside a pot for seperating Tissues from Fluids - IVD or not? EU Medical Device Regulations 6
M Implementation of Lean in a company that manufactures Facial Tissues Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 1
B Tissues of Animal Origins ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
R Register Requirements for Non-Human Use (Harvesting human organs and body parts) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1