SBS - The Best Value in QMS software

Chinese Registrars: CQM

R

RosieA

I have a potential supplier in China who has an ISO 9001 certificate issued by a registar called "CQM" (Certification Center for Quality Mark) Their web page indicates that they are "approved by the former China State Bureau of Technical Supervision" and later said they "are approved by Certification and Accreditation Administration of People's Republic of China". I'm not sure which one is the official accreditation agency....

I know nothing about this registrar and wondered if anyone else had any experience with this registrar, or Chinese registrars in general. Are there certain registrars who are less reliable or credible?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Staff member
Admin
According to the IAF website, the signatory Chinese Accreditation Body is called China National Accreditation Board for Certifiers (CNAB). I tried going to their website to see if CQM would be listed there, but I have not mastered the language yet, and the "English" version of the site does not seem to be working....

RosieA said:
Are there certain registrars who are less reliable or credible?
Sure, in China, USA, Bongo-Bongo and everywhere else. The question is how to find who is who?

Last edited:
J

james_zhao

I am a chinese guy and work in china now .
for your considering ,actually many suppliers in china use this register ,but frankly speaking the top level supplier ofter focus on sgs ,tuv.. famous comppany .
basicly ,is a certificated supplier per it .
hope helpful!

D

darkafar

Sidney Vianna said:
According to the IAF website, the signatory Chinese Accreditation Body is called China National Accreditation Board for Certifiers (CNAB). I tried going to their website to see if CQM would be listed there, but I have not mastered the language yet, and the "English" version of the site does not seem to be working....

Sure, in China, USA, Bongo-Bongo and everywhere else. The question is how to find who is who?
CQM's Chinese name is FangYuan, a certified certification body, on CNAB's list, with registration code CNAB002-Q.
http://219.238.178.44:8080/CNAB/index.jsp

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K ISO 9001:2015 AVL - New Chinese standards requiring all testing of materials be done in China ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 0
S Looking for a PPAP PSW, Part Submission Warrant, in Chinese APQP and PPAP 5
W Chinese Authorized Representative - What are the regulatory risks? China Medical Device Regulations 3
J Where to buy English translation of Chinese Standard GB/T 14233 China Medical Device Regulations 8
M Changing a Chinese Legal Agent China Medical Device Regulations 5
R Age Discrimination by Chinese Authorities and supported by Automakers IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
Ajit Basrur Happy Chinese New Year 2014 : Year of the Horse Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 6
W Chinese Distributor Making Counterfeit Products - Class I sterile products China Medical Device Regulations 2
T Service to those wanting to enter Chinese Medical Device Market? Career and Occupation Discussions 1
S Chinese / English Language REACH Statements RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 4
Ajit Basrur Happy Chinese New Year - 2013 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
J New Chinese Medical Device GCP Unveiled for Public Comments China Medical Device Regulations 0
J SFDA Labeling Requirements prior to import to any Chinese territory China Medical Device Regulations 2
S Seeking to learn English Video and Suggestions - I am Chinese Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
Marc The US Manufacturing Exodus Continues - Chinese to build Cessna business jets World News 1
H Happy Chinese New Year - 2012 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
O Chinese language version of Medical Devices Directive CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 3
M Impact of changing ISO 13485 registrar / notified body on Chinese SFDA approval ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
D Chinese Regulations for the Supervision and Administration of Medical Devices China Medical Device Regulations 2
Marc The Greatest Modern Chinese Engineering Feats World News 5
K I teach you Chinese, you teach me English (looking for partner). Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 6
H Happy Chinese New Year - 2011 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
C Chinese Version of FDA Code 21 CFR Part 820 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
D Dealing With a Chinese Supplier to follow up on quality problems Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 26
H Happy Chinese New Year (2010) Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
A Chinese supplier called Dalian Sunny - Titanium Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 4
Stijloor Chinese drywall poses potential hydrogen sulfide risks World News 16
H Happy Chinese New Year! - 2009 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 11
B EN 10204 type 3.1 question - Chinese Steel Mill Certificate Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 3
SteelMaiden Scrap Trader Kidnapped? UK scrap trader kidnapped by Chinese client World News 5
C Questions in translating AS9104/3 into Chinese AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
Ajit Basrur 'Thousands dead' in Chinese quake World News 7
I I am looking for an english translation of Chinese standard JB/T 6661 & JB/T 9797? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 3
H Happy Chinese New Year to all our users who celebrate Chinese New Year. Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 8
1 Developing Chinese Suppliers including Cultural and Language Issues Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 13
Ajit Basrur Happy Chinese New Year - 2007 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 10
Ajit Basrur 21 CFR Part 820 - in Chinese 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 10
I Where to buy TS16949 Standards in Chinese IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
A Where I can find English Translations of Chinese Specifications Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 12
Marc Chinese Factories Moving On Up in the pursuit of Advanced Manufacturing World News 1
Marc First Chinese auto for sale in the US in Detroit auto show World News 0
P China - Establishing Quality Systems for Chinese Suppliers Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 8
Jim Wynne Say WHAT? (Chinese-to-English Translations) Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 5
A Chinese Standards - Specific deviations in adoption of various IEC standards ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
D Chinese New Year Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
N Any experience with Registrars that deny Certification to a Registrant? Registrars and Notified Bodies 4
BeaBea Registrars with VAR (Value Added Reseller) experience Registrars and Notified Bodies 8
P List of ISO certificate registrars around the world - ISO certification databases ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
M Canada - Registrars that allow e-auditing for ISO 9001? Registrars and Notified Bodies 4
N I am looking at two Registrars Registrars and Notified Bodies 18