Chrysler CSR November 2007 - Internal Audit Requirements

E

Excelinda - 2010

MIL standards

Hello,

I would like to ask anyone who can help me how to search or if I can obtain a copy of these STANDARDS which are included on our specification as OTHER RELATED SPECIFICATIONS (hyperlink - but no link at all!:frust:).
Some very important instructions were referred to these standards
which I can't open! or are they updated or not?:frust: I tried asking them to those who use these specifications but they said these are all hard copies and cannot be viewed on our intranet lists of specification/stds.
MIL-PRF-38535
MIL-PRF-38534
MIL-STD-883
MIL-STD-1835
I really need help so I can understand if we still conforming to these references.
I'll appreciate it the most if you can give me some sites to look them at.

Thanks in advance and God bless to all,

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: MIL standards

Hello,

I would like to ask anyone who can help me how to search or if I can obtain a copy of these STANDARDS which are included on our specification as OTHER RELATED SPECIFICATIONS (hyperlink - but no link at all!:frust:).
Some very important instructions were referred to these standards
which I can't open! or are they updated or not?:frust: I tried asking them to those who use these specifications but they said these are all hard copies and cannot be viewed on our intranet lists of specification/stds.
MIL-PRF-38535
MIL-PRF-38534
MIL-STD-883
MIL-STD-1835
I really need help so I can understand if we still conforming to these references.
I'll appreciate it the most if you can give me some sites to look them at.

Thanks in advance and God bless to all,

Excelinda,

Welcome to The Cove Forums! :bigwave: :bigwave:

Look here:
I hope that this is what you're looking for.

Stijloor.

B

Big Mommy

Re: Chrysler CSR November 2007

Hi Stiljoor,

Is there other audit summary forms (like MSA, SPC, & Process Capability) aside from FMEA/Control Plan? I need to create one for each. If I can get hold of them, I have a basis to start creating one

Helmut Jilling

Auditor / Consultant
Please be advised that Chrysler has released an updated TS CSR document - TS Customer Specific Requirements - March 2012.

Top Bottom