Claims made by ISO 9000 registered organizations

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Jim Wynne

Staff member
Admin
tarheels4 said:
The Mexican governement makes some intersting claims regarding its' ISO 9000 certification. Can some experts take a look and dertermine these statements are acceptable with respect to their certificate? Hopefuly no one can figure out who I am. :eek:

http://www.stps.gob.mx/ingles/index2i.htm
A government body using its ISO registration to support the alleged veracity of what appear to be rhetorical political claims? :mg: The lid on the ISO 9000 registration coffin has no more room for nails, I'm afraid.

T

tarheels4 - 2007

Craig H. said:
Gee, I didn't know they made baloney in Mexico. Wonder if they use peppers?
You reckon the auditors asked if they "want fries with that"? I wonder who the registrar is? Must have really been desperate to take on a risk like that.

T

tarheels4 - 2007

Craig H. said:
Gee, I didn't know they made baloney in Mexico. Wonder if they use peppers?
Read below, this confirms that bologna is made in Mexico, however, I would treat it the same way as the water. :topic:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,154572,00.html

Border Agents Make Bologna Bust - Monday, April 25, 2005 - WASHINGTON — The Homeland Security Department (search) has a major beef with 845 pounds of bologna that a Mexican immigrant tried to...

I

IEGeek - 2006

Does this mean that since I am ISO 9K certified that I can make a claim that my wages are guaranteed? Or does it mean that since I am certified all my calculations are guaranteed to be correct?

"This is the first quality certificate obtained by the central sector in all its history, in conformity with Mexican standard; the unit responsible for such process is the General Coordination on Sector Planning and Policies (CGPPS) headed by Jaime López Buitrón.

By obtaining this certification, the Ministry of Labor accomplishes an established commitment with the President of Mexico, and it makes a committment with society by weekly delivering a basic, convenient, reliable statistic indicator with a quality status that fulfill its users.

The certification of this task will raise the trust that the reported information complies with a methodological severity during its elaboration, that inherent activities to such procedure are performed by paying attention to labor instructions that are certified and that the calculation of wage raise of federal jurisdiction is trustable, because it really reflects free negotiation between workers and managers to agree wage raises."

I read that (and I am edumacated I thunk) and I have no clue what it says. ISO means that I my manager and I can have free negotiations to raise wages? WOW!! :applause: Does my manager know this???

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Search for predicates to see what claims are being made for those predicates 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
G Labeling and advertising - Advertising claims made by Distributors - Medical devices 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 10
K EU Shelf life claims for individual materials EU Medical Device Regulations 2
N Medical Device claims that I make in my promotional/advertising materials Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 9
Sidney Vianna ISO/TS 17033:2019 Providing confidence in Ethical Claims Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 0
M Active Surface Disinfectant Claims - FDA vs EPA and Hands vs Objects Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 0
R Demonstrate how sufficient levels of access to data is achieved - Claims of equivalence EU Medical Device Regulations 3
M Informational TGA – Advertising health products: Rules about safety claims in advertising Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Product Performance Claims Other Medical Device Related Standards 4
S Adding claims on medical device labelling 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
F Linking customer claims to FMEA IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
F MEDDEV 2.7/1 rev 4 - Clinical Performance & Clinical Safety Claims EU Medical Device Regulations 3
I FDA Marketing Claims - What is and isn't allowed Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
MarilynJ6354 Departmental Chargebacks for Warranty Claims for New Products Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
S Labeling Medical/Health Value Claims with No Sources to Back Up EU Medical Device Regulations 1
A Is there a time limit on customer claims? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 8
H Medical Device RUO (Research Use Only) and 'Sterile' Label Claims 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
Ronen E FDA's enforcement over Website Claims (Medical Device Misbranding) Other US Medical Device Regulations 7
Q Definition Claims or Complaints? ISO 9001 Definitions Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 6
Q Dispositions In Claims and Complaints - "Use as is, Repair, Rework, etc" ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
M FMEA Occurrence Rating for Customer Claims (Complaints) FMEA and Control Plans 2
Marc New Gasoline Engine Prototype Claims 3X Current Engine Efficiency World News 5
Marc AT&T claims net neutrality is oppressive After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 8
T Testing Result Claims based on Testing Data Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 3
C How to Submit an Expansion of Claims 510(k)? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 9
Marc Lotus claims to have invented a more efficient 2 stroke engine design World News 1
M Medical Device Website Document Control - Clinical Advice or Performance Claims Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
L Cause Cancer or not? Claims cancer came back after using a medical device Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 10
S What Constitutes "Manufacturers Claims" about a product? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
L Supplier Assessment by their Customer Claims ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
T I need a Warranty Claims form to give to our customers Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
J Iterative design and production for custom made products ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
J Validity / outcomes measure for custom made medical device ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
D Are Eye drops made in China classified as medical device in China? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 0
DuncanGibbons How are part cut out specimens made and tested? Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
MDD_QNA Country of origin - Made in EU or Made in Finland? EU Medical Device Regulations 1
J Custom made medical devices - Wheelchairs EU Medical Device Regulations 6
T Custom made medical device MDD vs MDR definition CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 12
D Are medical device companies required to document every change made to their website? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
M Informational US FDA – Requests for Supervisory Review of Certain Decisions Made by the Center for Devices and Radiological Health – Final Rule Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
atitheya Notified bodies operating in India for medical devices made in India CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1
J Custom-made implants (Class IIb) and pre-commercialization clinical trials in Spain EU Medical Device Regulations 4
C If it's not a custom-made medical device... What is it? Clinician requests EU Medical Device Regulations 11
P Material selection - How do we select a raw material? Bolt made of SAE J994 grade 2 Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
R REACH and ROHS compliance for hundreds of parts made over 25 years REACH and RoHS Conversations 3
D US Made class I CE Mark product for export only to EU Other US Medical Device Regulations 4
M Is "Made in (Country)" a labelling requirement? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 8
T IMDS - Creating an MDS out of material and a made item? RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 4
L CQE Quiz - Something I made up to make aspiring CQE's head hurt Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
J How to document Corrections made to a Medical Device History File ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1