Classes offered for training on composite quality assurance and inspection?

L
composite quality assurance and inspection

I was wondering if anyone knew if there are any classes offered for training on composite quality assurance and inspection? Thanks

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Jerry Eldred

Forum Moderator
Super Moderator
I am not certain if I understand your question correctly. But for general quality related information, you may wish to try www.asq.org . They are a general (nationally recognized) organization offering too many resources to mention. You need to join, and it involves a cost. I have been a member, and found they had more quality-related info than I could ever use.

You mentioned "composite". I am not sure which use of that word you meant. If it was 'comprehensive', then asq may be a good direction. If you are talking about composite materials, I am not familiar in that area.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M CQE Preparation - Classes offered by ASQ or QC Group Professional Certifications and Degrees 9
S Where to get online AS standard audit certification classes? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 5
B Classes/ Online Training on ISO 13485:2016 and FDA QSR Part 820 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
S Does IEC 62304 require documenting unresolved anomalies for all safety classes? IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 4
J One Medical Device, two indications, two classes, one technical file? EU Medical Device Regulations 3
H I've been asked to look for PPAP Classes Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
M Does anyone have a breakup of Establishments based on Device Classes ? Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
N Improving my Quality Qualifications - What certifications, seminars, classes, etc. Career and Occupation Discussions 2
K AATT 9101E/9101:2014 - Suspension of all AATT 9100,9110,9120 classes and examinations AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 1
A Two Identical Medical Devices put in different Classes - Class I and Class II 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
J Copying pages of the standard for internal audit training classes IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 11
J Classes for Hydraulic Calibration - Dead Weight Tester or Automated Controller General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
F Standard Classes for ISO 13485 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
D How to determine the Calibration/Test Weights with their classes General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
C Furnace Classes in relation to AMS 2750 to determine Calibration Interval Calibration Frequency (Interval) 2
E Medical Device Classes IIa and IIb in EU and Australia Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
D Any MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) classes in the Chicago area? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
P APQP Training Classes in the Los Angeles, California area Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
L The value of Philip Crosby Associates classes like PONC and CCO, etc. Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 14
V Classes to take for AS9100 around the Fort Worth, TX area Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
F Certifying for Calibrations of Network Analyzers - Looking for classes/training General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
T Free training - Adult classes for men Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 34
ScottK How do you handle dozers in your training classes? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 32
Govind Metrology Laboratory 'Classes' - Atmospheric, Ergonomic and Other Factors to consider General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 6
V METER CLASSIFICATION - Accuracy values of the various classes of meters General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
M Offered Management Position - Limited Experience - Any Concerns? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 13
Hami812 Gage R&R Process Method - Pass/Fail Criteria Offered to Operators vs. Parametric Data Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 5
kmyers CE Training that is offered about Self Certification CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
J Auditee offered help with anything in nonconformities Internal Auditing 16
Anerol C Should I apply for a job if I'm not available to take the job immediately if offered? Career and Occupation Discussions 8
Steve Prevette Statistical Training Offered - Richland, Washington Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
S ISO 13485 Lead Auditor - Debate between our Quality Team and Regulatory Auditor - Internal Auditor Training ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 15
I Where can I beg, steal (just kidding of course) or borrow good training material on the ISO 9001:2015 standard? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
JAMESH Building a "Lean" Job Shop Training Program Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 0
I Does training have to be written? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
I Root Cause Analysis as Training ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
Q Regulations for Medical Device Kit for Training Personnel? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
S Can we provide training plan as corrective action for IATF 16949 Non conformity? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 9
S IRCA Lead Auditor training and Exam tips Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
N ... and some have greatness thrust upon them - Training for novice QA manager ? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
C Looking for APQP Training recommendations preferably in the aerospace industry APQP and PPAP 2
B VDA 6.3 Qualification as Process Auditor training course and exam VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 0
L Hazardous Waste - Tips for creating standardized training Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 2
R ISO 13485 QMS Implementation Training ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
R How to keep track of employee read-only training ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 12
I "On the job training" as a response to how someone was trained? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 75
J Getting training either from ASQ or from SAI Global - ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
I Date of Quality Management System - Training Records ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 19
R ISO 13485 and QMS related concepts Training - Small medical device startup company ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 9
R Training Matrix for Document revisions ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4