Clementoni 1000 puzzle

somashekar

Staff member
Super Moderator
Any of you have done a Clementoni 1000 puzzle ... ?
We got one as a gift some months back and it has taken up our small table since last 2 months and about half done. we have been putting together Amerigo Vespucci and waaoo...it is coming out quite nice but so slow. Sure this will go into 2013 few months.
Do any of you have your experiences with 1000 piece or more puzzle to share ... ?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CPhelan Best metrics for monitoring low volume (<1000) parts per vendors Supply Chain Security Management Systems 1
M Are Fungal counts acceptable in class 1000 clean rooms? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
N Mojonnier Model 1000 Documentation - Validation of my tank IQ-OQ-PQ US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
L Table 2-A from ISO 2859-1 - AQLs from 150 to 1000 Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 2
J Uncertainty budget for IR thermometry at high T - 1000 - 1500?C Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 1
J Calibration of IR thermometers above 1000?C General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
S Where could I get reference to an OQA Sampling Plan of 1 per 1000 ? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4
L Capability studies on machine types - Supplier has over 1000 machines Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 7
somashekar Use of Pencil in Class 1000 Cleanroom ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 12
Marc Fred Flintstone Synthetic Stone DVDs last 1000 Years After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 7
J Calculating Control Limits for nonconformities - 1000 accounting transactions per day Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
S 1000 Thank You's! AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
G AA 1000 - AccountAbility Standard - Is anyone using AA 1000? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
T Translating C/1000 to PPM Customer and Company Specific Requirements 4
Manix Automotive SPC Requirements - Small batch sizes of around 1000 - 5000 parts Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
P Realmente es posible tener 3 piezas/defectos en 1000,000 de piezas? Six Sigma 2
W Acceptable Quality Levels (AQL) - What is the usage of AQL 100 to 1000? AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 10
Chennaiite Who is the one? A Puzzle Brain Teasers and Puzzles 5
Marc AIDS Puzzle Solved By Computer Gamers World News 1
I Mathematical Probability Puzzle Brain Teasers and Puzzles 25
U Magic Gopher Puzzle Brain Teasers and Puzzles 12
A Puzzle related to Quality for Internal Newsletter ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
Sam4Quality Quality Definitions Crossword Puzzle Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 13
G IQ Test - Try to solve this puzzle Brain Teasers and Puzzles 4
G Puzzle given by Company Recruitment Team Brain Teasers and Puzzles 32
I Cave Puzzle Brain Teasers and Puzzles 1
Q I need a solution to the puzzle... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 10
A Coin Puzzle Brain Teasers and Puzzles 3
Icy Mountain Twelve Days of Christmas Puzzle Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
Icy Mountain Statistical Puzzle with Poll Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 17
C C=O puzzle - What protection does C=0 provide a supplier? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 15
Claes Gefvenberg Another puzzle... Brain Teasers and Puzzles 9
A Crossword Puzzle on QMS (Quality Management Systems) Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 12
D A little light relief - A puzzle Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4