SBS - The Best Value in QMS software

Closed Customer Complaint Response Form Examples?

NikkiQSM

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hello All -

I did some searching through past posts, but didnt find what I was looking for exactly...

I need examples of a document used for communicating the conclusion of customer complaints. This document would be passed along to the customer to show what happened, how it happened and how it will never happen again.

Does anyone have an example I could see?

Thanks much!!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

RoxaneB

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Why not just send the complaint form along and include a closed section on it (including the name of the person who closed it and the date of closure).

NikkiQSM

Quite Involved in Discussions
Why not just send the complaint form along and include a closed section on it (including the name of the person who closed it and the date of closure).
Our Complaint form that we use, isn't very clean. It is mostly hand written, and is passed from one person to another. And frankly, the complaint document could include information that our customers do not need to see - (a lot of propriatary information).

Our customers have been requesting a document that includes the investigation, outcome, and all the details.

I am just looking for a formal document I can use to pass this on to the customer.

J

Jon Nonns

Our Complaint form that we use, isn't very clean. It is mostly hand written, and is passed from one person to another. And frankly, the complaint document could include information that our customers do not need to see - (a lot of propriatary information).

Our customers have been requesting a document that includes the investigation, outcome, and all the details.

I am just looking for a formal document I can use to pass this on to the customer.
I have used the format in the past of a memo on company letterhead that summarizes the problem, root cause identified, and the corrective action taken to prevent recurrence. This memo is included in the complaint file to document customer closure but allows much flexibility to filter the content and ensure no proprietary information is released. Hope this helps eventhough it is not a simple form.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Howard Atkins Customer complaint not closed - Can we continue to supply the customer? Customer Complaints 14
I When exactly can a corrective action be closed? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 3
D Class II medical device - When should a complaint be closed? Customer Complaints 6
A Can change control can be closed if the CAPA is still open? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 3
K What is supposed to happen when a CA cannot be closed out or the root cause... General Auditing Discussions 1
V Open vs Closed Systems - Criteria for Categorization in cGMP Environment Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 4
A Retrospective Effectivness Review of Closed CAPAs ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
M CCFT (Closed Coupled Field Technology) Technology in Clean Environments Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
Q Are ECO's closed after they are shown to be Effective? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
A Designing a Closed Loop Water System using Adiabatic Cooling Towers Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
A What happens if an External Audit NC (Nonconformance) is not closed in 90 days? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
T Reopening a Closed Division - Multi-division tier 2 automotive supplier IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
E C/A (Corrective Action) not closed in a timely manner Nonconformance and Corrective Action 26
M closed thanks Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
V Can a non-conformance be closed with "correction"? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
P Internal Audit NC (Nonconformance) is not closed - Is it a nonconformity? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 11
Marc ISO 9001:2008 Status Forum to be closed on 18 November 2008 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
A Juran is dead - Why the thread is closed so early? Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 2
S CAR not closed off by the time next Audit rolls around ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
R Searching for a 'closed' corrective action example Nonconformance and Corrective Action 7
G Internal Audit Nonconformances must be Closed prior to Registration? Internal Auditing 28
S Can a registrar recommend with minor non-conformities closed before end of audit? General Auditing Discussions 7
M Customer Property - ISO 13485:2016 Clause 7.5.10 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
R Cpk demands from automotive customer Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 5
briteme4 Customer Requests FAI on Tooling Fixture AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
D Suggestions for Ishikawa for hyperdetailed customer - plastic molding automotive parts Nonconformance and Corrective Action 9
J WAIVED ON Q1 - We Don't have to comply with FORDS customer specific requirements IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
A Customer Approval (Medical Devices) Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
M Reduce occurrence rating based on the PMS data and customer complaint data ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 2
M IATF16949 Clause 9.1.2.1e - Customer notification related IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
G Too many customer complaints Customer Complaints 16
lanley liao Does the customer`s trademark belong to customer-supplied property? Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 2
J Customer Complaint & SCAR, false data Nonconformance and Corrective Action 14
S Annual Inspection Layout - Based on Customer print ? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
G Risk of stopping your customer's line IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
S Calibration/Verification of customer fixtures IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
D CB and customer audits considered as internal audits? General Auditing Discussions 9
O Informational Ford Motor Company Customer Specific Requirements for IATF 16949:2016 - 08 Jan 2021 Customer and Company Specific Requirements 0
G Bad Parts cause Customer line stop IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 13
O IATF 16949 News Ford Motors Customer Specific Requirements Update - Nov 2020 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
D Question regarding customer feedback process ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
D Change Approval Requirements - Does every change need formal customer approval? Design and Development of Products and Processes 17
B Retention Samples when Customer Leaves Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 1
M Email Template that go to a customer and then get returned to us for RMA/Warranty Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
B FCA US Customer Specific IATF 16949- Critical Characteristics 8.6.2 Customer and Company Specific Requirements 0
D ISO 13485 8.2.1 and 8.2.2 - Customer Feedback and Customer Complaints ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
J Customer Complaint Response 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
V Quality review Meeting with Customer for complaints we received Customer Complaints 6
D IATF16949 - Interpretation of Customer Requirements clauses IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
S Obligation to accept customer audits? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 23