COMMENT - Newbie

Proud Liberal

Quite Involved in Discussions
Just got started using this site. WOW! Very well done. Better content, layout, ease of use that the ASQ forums. The only reason I was paying dues to that group was to access their forums. You just saved me some money.

Thanks for all the hard work you obviously put into making this such a great site.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Risk Approach doesn't address External Issues (Auditor's Comment) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 30
N Any comment, if a supplier raise an NCR to the Client? Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 5
B Checklist for ISO/TS16949 for review and comment IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
Ninja Blind Gopher Auditors Comment - Who is responsible? Registrars and Notified Bodies 23
R ISO 13485 Mind Map attached - Please review and comment ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
B Product Realisation Process Map - Need some help, please review and comment ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
R 3rd Party Audit Comment - Identify ISO Clauses/Sub Clauses to each Process Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 45
Q Renewal Audit comment and question General Auditing Discussions 8
M Aim to be compliant, Quality Manual comment? Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 9
S Gage R&R (GRR) Study - Please comment on the results Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 7
B Laboratory Layout - Please comment & give ideas on my proposal General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 9
P Please comment on revision status of document on a per page basis Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 25
W Global Phased PPAP and APQP Training - Please Review and Comment Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 8
C Integrated Quality EHS&S (ISO 9001:2000 and RC14001) Manual for comment Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 6
A Our Quality Policy and Objectives - Please review and comment ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
N Hotel comment cards go paperless - Are any of you a Hilton or Marriot guest? Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 14
Wes Bucey Bribery vs. extortion - your comment? World News 23
M Process Mapping Approach - Please comment on my process map Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 10
T Please Comment on my Document Control Procedure Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
K Quality Manual Review - Please Review my QMS Manual and Comment ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
M Training and Development Procedure - Please Review and Comment Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
E Product Audit Corncern...Please comment IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
J Seeking comment for our company's process map Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 4
Claes Gefvenberg Internal Audit Process Flow Chart - Please Review Mine and Comment! Internal Auditing 27
CarolX Review / Comment: ISO 9001:2000 Explained - By Tsiakals, Cianfrani and West Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 0
Marc A2LA Contact and Guide 25 Comment - NOTE: Guide 25 is long since dead and buried General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
E Newbie - 14 Jan 2020 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
J Properly understanding SPC - Newbie SPC questions Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 29
J Document Control Newbie - Control of Nonconforming / Returns Log AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 8
S Informational Please help this newbie understand ISO 9001 Work Instructions ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 44
B Newbie Capability question Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 7
S Thanks from a newbie Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
Q ISO 9001 - 3 BIG questions to help a Newbie's Sanity ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
A Food Warehouse ISO 9001 Audit and Newbie Introduction ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
M A newbie to RM struggling with the policy ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 1
C A total newbie to AS 9101 needs general help AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 16
K Daily activities of a Newbie ISO Management Rep/Lead Auditor ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
F SPC Newbie looking for Excel Spreadsheet formula for a sample size of 40 components Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 8
B Gage R&R Newbie - Everything is Failing! Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 14
N I have 2 groups to compare - Minitab and stats newbie - Please help Using Minitab Software 18
J Certification Audit - Confused Newbie Questions ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
M Newbie in Gage R&R - Gloss Meter and Thickness Measurement Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 7
G Newbie in IMDS - Please help me understand what I have to do RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 4
P Gage R&R with ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) - Newbie here... Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 6
R Newbie, SME, non existent QMS going for ISO 9001:2008 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
B Newbie, easy to follow guide for organizing/assembling very first PPAP booklet APQP and PPAP 3
O Newbie at PPAP - Need basic PPAP Information APQP and PPAP 2
N Help a newbie to develop a QMS (Quality Management System) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 50
N SPC charts, simple xls sheets and free software - Need newbie information Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
L VDA Product Submission Form - Please help a Cove newbie answer a VDA question VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 12