Can YOU help? --> Unanswered questions <-- (Other than Marcelo's Informational posts)

Communication plan according to ISO9001 - Pharmaceutical field

hey everyone,
I am new here
My boss asked me to prepare communication plan and procedure regarding to ISO9001 which cover all clauses especially risk management.
would you have a professional one?
HOW can I evaluate our customers as we are a toll manufacturing company??
thanks in advance

HINT: I belong to pharmaceutical field

John Broomfield

Staff member
Super Moderator
Welcome hd,

Ask the boss to organize a one day workshop for herself/himself and direct reports so they can agree how best to show their commitment to quality and their management system for delivering quality.

You could volunteer yourself to facilitate this with a short presentation on:

A. What is quality and how it results in least cost​
B. How our business management system is meant to deliver quality​
C. What we must do for the employees to believe our commitment​
Split them into two teams to prep their parts of their employee awareness seminars:

1. Dealing with the facts (of what the system comprises and their interactions)​
2. Addressing the feelings (of employees and customers)​
Be focused on how your organization already works as a system, light on ISO 9001 itself and barely mention certification.

Agree the media (video, bulletins, quizzes etc) and the awareness campaign (groups smaller that 15 work best for interaction between the employees and their leaders).

Do not departmentalize the seminars; better to mix employees across all departments.

Keep and edit the best bits as your orientation package for new employees.

Good luck,

John

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome hd,

Ask the boss to organize a one day workshop for herself/himself and direct reports so they can agree how best to show their commitment to quality and their management system for delivering quality.

You could volunteer yourself to facilitate this with a short presentation on:

A. What is quality and how it results in least cost​
B. How our business management system is meant to deliver quality​
C. What we must do for the employees to believe our commitment​
Split them into two teams to prep their parts of their employee awareness seminars:

1. Dealing with the facts (of what the system comprises and their interactions)​
2. Addressing the feelings (of employees and customers)​
Be focused on how your organization already works as a system, light on ISO 9001 itself and barely mention certification.

Agree the media (video, bulletins, quizzes etc) and the awareness campaign (groups smaller that 15 work best for interaction between the employees and their leaders).

Do not departmentalize the seminars; better to mix employees across all departments.

Keep and edit the best bits as your orientation package for new employees.

Good luck,

John
Thanks John,
I realized,but he wanted the communication plan and customer evaluation as documents.
our internal communication is slightly weak and unfortunately there is no intuition to improve that,He just want to document that communication is already done,effective and complied with ISO9001
While I need criteria for customer evaluation in quality eyes as my company is a supplier for those customer.

John Broomfield

Staff member
Super Moderator
hd,

I am sorry but some documents will do nothing to strengthen your “slightly weak” communications. Your customers want to know how your organization is led to understand and fulfill their requirements.

Don’t assume that you’re not already doing this or doing it wrong.

Analyze and document what your organization actually does. It will be the truth (customers tend to prefer that) and may also fulfill the requirements of ISO 9001. Where it doesn’t invoke correction and corrective action.

Please let us know how well you do.

John

Top Bottom