Compare the standards EN 45000 and Guide 25 to ISO 17025

M

MagdalenaZ

iso17025

I'm a student and I'll try to compare the standards EN 45000 +Guide 25 to iso17025.
The need to validate software developed by the user is new requirments. What kind of *development* it means? It is concenred with special software to use for example chromatograph, could you give me example?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
This just means you have to have a master or standard of some sort or other means to validate the software. If you have a CMM and write a program, for example, how do you validate the program.

In the US elections, the machines which count ballots with the push thru tabs, for example, are checked by a set of 'known' cards. I'm not an IM&TE expert but I assume this is what they are talking about with respect to software for IM&TE.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Uncalibrated source to calibrated meter, then compare to UUT General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
D Signal Detection-If Ppk>1, compare measurement system to process. Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
I Documents that compare Material Equivalents Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
M How to compare 2 independent samples having 3 factors 3 levels Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
T Software that will overlay Old Revision and New Revision Print and Compare Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 6
M Using Minitab to Compute & Compare the Mean and Standard Deviation Amount Using Minitab Software 7
T MSA - Should I compare my GRR to tolerance or to my sample? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 16
L I have four groups to compare, and each group has three samples Using Minitab Software 4
Z Help to compare data - 3 groups (15 batches each) collected over 3 consecutive weeks Using Minitab Software 7
N I have 2 groups to compare - Minitab and stats newbie - Please help Using Minitab Software 18
B Sample Size - I want to compare 2 different processes Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 10
V PPAP for electronics - What do we have to require for PCB compare to mechanical parts APQP and PPAP 4
F Can someone to help to compare APQP and DMAIC? Six Sigma 10
Stijloor Ford execs compare Taurus to Homer Simpson World News 4
ScottK Minitab vs JMP: compare, contrast, recommend? Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2
D How to compare Cpk and ppm (bad pieces) Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 3
K What do you expect from a new position? Let?s compare benefits Career and Occupation Discussions 18
P t-test or ANOVA to compare variance of several samples series Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 12
RoxaneB Certified Performance Technologist - How does it compare to an ASQ certification? Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
R How Can I compare measurements of different appraiser for a same product Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 4
P How does the FDA's SMG 2020 compare to ISO/TR 10013:2001? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2
Wes Bucey Compare FDA to FAA compliance? Six Questions Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Standards and Requirements 3
C Hypothesis Testing - What to use to compare the product quality of two suppliers Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 3
B Exclusions or justification for non-applicability of IEC standards Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 1
P Citing EN standards Other Medical Device Related Standards 6
Ed Panek Compliance with Standards? When a standard is updated/revised CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 3
N Harmonized Standards for MDR Certification EU Medical Device Regulations 6
A Some questions about voluntary consensus standards in traditional 510(k) submission US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 6
D Imaging/Image Quality Standards Other Medical Device Related Standards 1
R ECG Risk Analysis Standards ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 2
I Management review in conformity assessment standards - Certification Bodies Management Review Meetings and related Processes 6
Govind Informational ISO COVID-19 response: freely available ISO standards Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 1
C Does a CE mark infer meeting all applicable standards? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 4
T Assessing Hazard-Related Use Scenarios where control measures exist through standards IEC 62366 - Medical Device Usability Engineering 30
Richard Regalado Informational ISO makes available relevant BCMS standards free for online access Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 5
A Technical File - Updating Applied Standards EU Medical Device Regulations 4
A NB (Notified Body) Audit of Standards ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
R Applicability of new non-harmonized standards (MDD/MDR) EU Medical Device Regulations 8
dgrainger Informational EU published new Harmonised Standards List for the Directives (25/3/2020) Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
P Static Electricity/Pacemaker - Standards for static electricity generation CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 3
M Referencing Harmonised Standards in Declarations of Conformity EU Medical Device Regulations 4
Pmarszal External Standards and Regulations Management Process Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 10
S IVF medical devices standards and test methods Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 4
M What are the standards for malls management? ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 1
A Complaint alert levels - Industry standards pertaining to alert levels for complaints Customer Complaints 5
R MDR standards - which standards to comply with ? EU Medical Device Regulations 3
D Why does Official Journal list superseded standards? EU Medical Device Regulations 6
M MDR "Common Specifications" (CS) - If not standards, then what? EU Medical Device Regulations 5
L In house calibration - Our CMM's are outside certified can I use them to certify our standards General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
F AS9100D, raw material standards are a requirement for manufacturing? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5