Comparing the MMOG (v3 or v4) with ISO / TS16949

M

Melanie 27

Hello guys,:bigwave:

I urgently need your help :):frust:

My name is Melanie and I am student in quality management system.

Could some one of you have the matching between MMOG requirments and ISO / TS16949 requirments ( which question in MMOG matches with which one in TS 16949?)

Thank you So much in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lk2012

hi Melanie,
I've done an MMOG self-assessment recently and I can tell you that there is no clear cut way of linking a specific TS/ISO clause with a section in the MMOG.

The easiest thing for you is to look at the different sections of the MMOG and find the nearest match in the TS/ISO standard.
example:
MMOG section 'Strategy and Improvement' is most likely like 'Management Responsibility' with a bit of 'Generic requirements' in ISO/TS

Being a student, this will be a good exercise for you in understanding the ISO/TS standard and its application.
hope this helps
Lil

S

Sean Kelley

no real straighforward connection. They are completely different. TS is a Business Management System covering all aspects of a business. MMOG stands for Global Materials Management Operations Guideline/Logistics Evaluation and as such places much more emphasis on material management and logisitcs. not that TS does not includes these but the MMOG much more strcitly defines how you should be doing certain activities.

LUV-d-4UM

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hello guys,:bigwave:

I urgently need your help :):frust:

My name is Melanie and I am student in quality management system.

Could some one of you have the matching between MMOG requirments and ISO / TS16949 requirments ( which question in MMOG matches with which one in TS 16949?)

Thank you So much in advance.

The difference is that MMOG v4 have some elements on Continuous Improvement or Lean Manufacturing.

Top Bottom