Competence Evaluation Forms - Example forms/appraisals for competence

gpainter

Quite Involved in Discussions
Looking for some example forms/appraisals for competence. I had created a simple one, however some want more than just a competence review. Any examples are appreciated. Hopefully we can KISS this. Thanks in advance!!!

Douglas E. Purdy

A Work Team Training & Qualification Record

gpainter,

I do not know if this is what you want, but let me present a training and qualification record for a designated work team.

Work Team Training & Qualification Record

Each Supervisory Manager (Team Leader) with assigned personnel shall generate and maintain a Work Team Training & Qualification Record linking the team members with the team’s training goals. Training goals consist of identifying the number of desired team members needed to perform those key procedures, processes, or operations that the Work Team is responsible for performing. On the Work Team Training & Qualification Record, the Team Leader shall identify the desired number of team members to be trained at a level of 100% Performance for each key procedure, process, or operation. To the extent applicable the Team Leader shall monitor and record the current level of performance for each team member in relation to those established training goals for the team. On a periodic basis the Team Leader shall perform a gap analysis between the desired number of 100% Performers and the Actual Number of 100% Performers for each training goal. A plan to close the training gap for the team and the team members shall be recorded in the space provided on the Work Team Training & Qualification Record or a clearly identified attachment.

The following are the established criteria for determining the performance level for the training goals established above:

In Training: has been taught how to perform but needs supervision on speed of performance and knowledge of quality standards;

50% Performance: can perform the operation but needs supervision on either the speed of performance or knowledge of the quality standards;

100% Performance: can perform at desired speed and knows the quality standards;

100% Performance + Trainer can perform at desired speed, knows the quality standards, and can effectively train others on the procedure, process, or operation.

[I will present a sample record for your review in a seperate post.]

Attachments

• work team t&q.doc
    123.5 KB · Views: 2,231

Douglas E. Purdy

Sample Work Team Training & Qualification Record

gpainter,

As promised, here is a sample WT T&Q Record.

Goof'd on fully sanitizing the attachment (again). See post below!

Last edited:

Douglas E. Purdy

General Training Record

gpainter,

Then there are those who do not want to perform a gap analysis or have a document that may be used to compare one employee to another. They tend to want to address the employee on an individual basis. Here is a sample Personnel Training History Sheet.

P.S. Please let me know if I am tickling your fancy, or if I am way off!

Thanks!

Attachments

• personnel training history (fa 005.00 061002).doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,235

Douglas E. Purdy

Fully Sanitized Attachment

Here is the earlier attachment fully sanitized.

Attachments

• sample wt t&q (warehouse function) 091802.doc
    193.5 KB · Views: 812

Douglas E. Purdy

Douglas E. Purdy said:
gpainter,

I do not know if this is what you want, but let me present a training and qualification record for a designated work team.

Work Team Training & Qualification Record

Each Supervisory Manager (Team Leader) with assigned personnel shall generate and maintain a Work Team Training & Qualification Record linking the team members with the team’s training goals. Training goals consist of identifying the number of desired team members needed to perform those key procedures, processes, or operations that the Work Team is responsible for performing. On the Work Team Training & Qualification Record, the Team Leader shall identify the desired number of team members to be trained at a level of 100% Performance for each key procedure, process, or operation. To the extent applicable the Team Leader shall monitor and record the current level of performance for each team member in relation to those established training goals for the team. On a periodic basis the Team Leader shall perform a gap analysis between the desired number of 100% Performers and the Actual Number of 100% Performers for each training goal. A plan to close the training gap for the team and the team members shall be recorded in the space provided on the Work Team Training & Qualification Record or a clearly identified attachment.

The following are the established criteria for determining the performance level for the training goals established above:

In Training: has been taught how to perform but needs supervision on speed of performance and knowledge of quality standards;

50% Performance: can perform the operation but needs supervision on either the speed of performance or knowledge of the quality standards;

100% Performance: can perform at desired speed and knows the quality standards;

100% Performance + Trainer can perform at desired speed, knows the quality standards, and can effectively train others on the procedure, process, or operation.

[I will present a sample record for your review in a seperate post.]

Something has happened to the original attachment and I do not know how to delete it. I am attaching it again along with a similar matrix that does not include the GAP Analysis aspect to managing a work team along with an Individual Competency Profile to be used with the Employee.

Doug

Attachments

• Work Team T&C Matrix less GAP 020304.doc
    313 KB · Views: 504
  • Work Team TQC Record.doc
    146 KB · Views: 461
  • Individual Competency Profile 020304.doc
    131 KB · Views: 626
Top Bottom