Compliance with AS9100 clause 7.5.1.3 Ctrl of Equipment, Tools and SW Programs

M

Mario Alberto83

Good afternoon everybody

Could anyone give me some input regarding the attached file?

That is how I plan to approach 7.5.1.3, I would like to know if I am on the right track. Do you believe it is enough to meet the requirement?

Thank you in advance

Attachments

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

dsanabria

Quite Involved in Discussions
Good afternoon everybody

Could anyone give me some input regarding the attached file?

That is how I plan to approach 7.5.1.3, I would like to know if I am on the right track. Do you believe it is enough to meet the requirement?

Thank you in advance
Nice presentation.

Note: you should consider adding under validation: Use AS9102 clause 5.3 as guidelines)

Note: Not knowing exactly what you do - I didn't see how you handle Templates, tooling fixtures, tools that help the operator specifically the maintenance and preservation.

While it is nice to stay generic - you might have individuals that treat this as a complete list so... either you put the complete list of tools or you remove the sample you provided if they are more tools involved. Either way - nice job.

M

Mario Alberto83

Dave, thank you so much for you comments, they are always useful.

Nice presentation.

Note: you should consider adding under validation: Use AS9102 clause 5.3 as guidelines)
Yes, I am taking it into consideration

Note: Not knowing exactly what you do - I didn't see how you handle Templates, tooling fixtures, tools that help the operator specifically the maintenance and preservation.
We make structural parts (machining) and assemblies (cables, testers, etc.).

Honestly I am not familiarized with templates, I am with tooling fixtures though. Anyway I believe that any more complex tool that is not replaceable and maintainable by the operator, will fall into equipment category and will be treated as such: listed and maintained per the periodic program and so it will be documented.

...tools that help the operator specifically the maintenance and preservation.
Tooling/equipment used to perform maintenance will be called out in the mttce manuals which are, in turn, work instructions and all tooling/equipment called out in them would also be subjected to mttce (checks by the operators (who will perform maintenance), maintenance programs, etc.)

I hope I am still in the right track hehe.

Best Regards

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Hiring an External Auditor to perform our AS9100 Compliance Audits AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 5
S FOD (Foreign Objects and Debris) and AS9100 compliance AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 2
E Compliance with AS9100 Rev C Risk Management Purchasing Requirements AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 3
K Risk Management Compliance - Implementing AS9100:2009 AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 50
C Compliance with AS9100 Configuration Management Requirements AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 2
B Evaluate Compliance to AS9100 Paragraph 7.6 AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 1
N Which EN ISO 17664 version compliance to EU MDR? Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 3
N Audit non-compliance API Q1 - Use of External Documents 4.4.4 in Product Realization Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 4
C Compliance with ISO 17025 requirement 8.4.2 - Controls - Records recovery ISO 17025 related Discussions 4
J Management Representative and PRRC (Person Responsible for Regulatory Compliance) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
N Audit non-compliance - API Spec Q1 9th Ed 5.6.1.2 b Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 10
J Interesting Discussion Compliance with regulations in exceptional circumstances EU Medical Device Regulations 5
L Wearables 21 CFR Part 11 compliance Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 1
V Preparing the IFU in compliance with MDR 745, Chapter III Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 2
L AS9146 Implementation and Compliance AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 5
P MDR PRRC (person responsible for regulatory compliance) and personal liability EU Medical Device Regulations 2
R Foam mattresses used in hospitals - compliance with MDR requirements? EU Medical Device Regulations 6
E Machines in Europe not in compliance with the EC directive CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 0
N EUDAMED postponement and compliance with Article 120 (3) MDR for Legacy Devices EU Medical Device Regulations 8
R Role of quality compliance in SAP Software Quality Assurance 2
E Part 11 Compliance, Excel living documents (i.e. document master list, equipment list, approved supplier list) Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 3
M MDR Legacy Medical Device Labeling compliance timeline EU Medical Device Regulations 3
D Required Checklist Showing Compliance to IEC 62304 IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 11
D What is the best software used for the pharma compliance management? Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 0
T Rumours that class 1 NS, NM, NR devices will have a new deadline for MDR compliance EU Medical Device Regulations 3
M Informational From RAPS: Danish Regulators Seek to Help Smaller Companies With EU MDR Compliance Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
G ISO 9001 Legal Compliance and Legal Register Requirements ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
Ed Panek Do Cloud services require 21 CFR Part 11 compliance? Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 7
R Certificate of compliance to RoHS/REACH/WEEE - any such animal? REACH and RoHS Conversations 18
Sidney Vianna Interesting Discussion Legal compliance as part of ISO 45001 accredited certification. Major OSHA penalties in the USA. Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 15
D Control chart applicable? Percentage of compliance with a standard Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
J Business Intelligence and 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 1
M Informational US FDA issued the first warning letter for UDI violations to help ensure compliance Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
D USFDA vs NRTL/IEC 17025 Differences - Compliance testing lab ISO 17025 related Discussions 0
D USFDA vs NRTL/IEC 17025 Differences - Compliance testing lab US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 6
I CAP/CLIA Environment - Part 11 Compliance Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 3
M Informational Medtech Europe guidance – Use of Symbols to Indicate Compliance with the MDR Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 5
lilybef Medical Devices & US TAA (Trade Agreement Act) Compliance - 2019 Hospitals, Clinics & other Health Care Providers 5
M How is Class I Medical Device Compliance Enforced? EU Medical Device Regulations 7
N Comprehensive Compliance Matrix for Internal Audit Checklist Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
K Is Compliance Testing of IEC 60601-2-63 mandatory for Europe - Dental X-Ray machine CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 3
K IEC 60601-1-9 Compliance mendatory or Not - CT Scan machine CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 8
L IEC 60601-1-11 IP22 Compliance - Ingress protection testing IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 0
P Relevance of Offsite backups process compliance and ISO 27001 certification. IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 3
A System for Compliance Management (Medical Device) Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 4
B ISO 9001:2015 vs ISO 13485:2016 for MDR Compliance EU Medical Device Regulations 4
E Compliance to standards (ISO 80369) but the ID is out of specification Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 0
L REACH Compliance - Small, family-owned contract manufacturer REACH and RoHS Conversations 16
C Person Responsible for Regulatory Compliance - The RA guy/girl Employment Act EU Medical Device Regulations 4
E Template of a Management Review Agenda or Report in compliance with ISO 13485:2016 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6