Computerized Learning Management Systems (Training systems) recommendations?

pbojsen

Involved In Discussions
We are a medical device manufacturer, and I am looking for any recommendations or experience anyone may have with a computerized learning management system, i.e. a training system. We currently are using Cornerstone LMS but are looking to change. Preferably with something that can integrate with electronic documents as well as an ERP system, although not likely out of the box integration.

Does anyone have any ideas on a decent training software system? Or even know which ones to avoid?

pbojsen

Involved In Discussions
I had a look, and we're wanting something much more out of the box and configured. We don't want to build something from the ground up.

We're currently using Cornerstone LMS, and we're not satisfied with it. Documents are in an electronic document management system, which doesn't come with a training module option.

Mountainview

Registered
I had a look, and we're wanting something much more out of the box and configured. We don't want to build something from the ground up.

We're currently using Cornerstone LMS, and we're not satisfied with it. Documents are in an electronic document management system, which doesn't come with a training module option.

Unfortunately I can't help there. Have you done some kind of gap analysis yet, i.e. listing what is wrong with Cornerstone LMS, and what you want? Are you having difficulties getting content from your document management system into Cornerstone?

Top Bottom