Conducting general overview training on ISO 14001

L

Lucky

I am responsible for conducting a general overview on 14001. Does anyone have a program already created they would like to share? If so, please email me. Thanks!:)

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Randy

Super Moderator
Lucy,

I'd be glad to share, but alas this is what I do for a living.

There are a couple of ways to get what you may be looking for however.

1) Go to

http://www.dep.state.pa.us/dep/deputate/pollprev/Iso14001/iso14000.htm

and you will find a link marked publications & presentations. In the presentations are a variety of powerpoint documents that can be downloaded and edited to suit your needs.

2) You can also go to... http://www.p2pays.org/iso/

This site also has a ton of useful, taxpayer paid for information

or

3) buy me an airplane ticket and I'll be glad to do my Canine / Equestrian Act for a small fee;)

You can also access an online training program that requires a fee. The access point I recommend is..

www.caliso9000.com

If you choose to use it you can get varying discounts for groups of at least 10, supplying at least 5 leads and/or using a special discount code which gives an additional 5%. The discount code is available from me.

Good luck and welcome to the Cove:bigwave:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
atitheya Need of conducting medical trials in European Union EU Medical Device Regulations 2
M Informational IMDRF draft document – Requirements for Regulatory Authority Recognition of Conformity Assessment Bodies Conducting Medical Device Regulatory Reviews Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
Pmarszal ISO 19011:2018 - Risk Based Approach for planning, conducting and reporting of internal audits Internal Auditing 8
T Results from conducting a Capability Studies Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
P Suggestions on conducting Internal Audit of a new site Internal Auditing 15
dubrizo Internal Audit Value - What is the point of conducting internal audits to a checklist Internal Auditing 40
S Conducting an MSA study for ICT(HP3070) and Functional Testing Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
Q AS9100 Repairs - Approval from a non-aerospace customer prior to conducting a repair AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 14
M Conducting a Project for Safety Improvement Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 4
A Is conducting of all MSA studies required, even if not required by the customer? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 23
B Best Methods for conducting Shadowgraph MSA Studies Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
M Sample size when conducting capability analysis with OK and NOK parts Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
N Who is responsible for conducting Root Cause investigation? Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 8
H What information do I need to collect when conducting 2nd party audit? General Auditing Discussions 6
drgnrider Suggestions for conducting a Spill Clean-up Exercise Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 8
O Conducting MSA on Multiple Measurement Mystems Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
C What kind of information you provide when conducting QMS Orientation? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 18
G Conducting a Bias Study for a CMM with no Traceable Master or Reference value Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 4
M Conducting Limited Internal Audits of QMS Elements - Simple question I hope ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
K Conducting ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 New Supplier Audit Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 5
D Anyone use an iPad for conducting Audits? Internal Auditing 18
T Conducting the "are all points within the control limits" test when there is no LCL? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
J Need help calculating actual Ppk - Result of % GR&R=11.8% when conducting MSA Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 11
automoto Excel (xlsx) spreadsheet for conducting Type 1 MSA Analysis. Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 23
L Conducting Gap Analysis for ISO 27001 IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 4
A Conducting a DOE in Minitab - Improving Surface Finish of an Impeller Using Minitab Software 10
K Advisable Period of Records to be Checked in Conducting an Audit Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 2
B Conducting a study on Hexagon Nuts "turned" on a multi-spindle automatic lathe Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 9
W Conducting Audit and Audit Report in accordance to 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 13
Q Design of Experiments Using Subgroup Data - Conducting a 2^3 factorial DoE Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 6
M Send a Supplier an Audit Plan prior to conducting an audit at their premises? General Auditing Discussions 8
P Suggestions on conducting an Internal Audit on 7.5.1.6 Production Scheduling IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
D Forms and Templates used for Conducting Internal Audits (API Q1/TS 29001) Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 5
S Time Study Std/Books that define minimum requirements for conducting time study? Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 9
Y Conducting a Mock Recall on a Medical Device Product ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
H Gathering the Data before Conducting GR&R (Gage R&R) Study Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
Colin Conducting audits without procedures Internal Auditing 8
J Conducting Gage R&R - 300 plug gauges - Different diameters - One for each plug gage? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 10
F Conducting an ISO 9001, Clause 5.xx audit General Auditing Discussions 12
T Conducting an Energy Usage Audit - Seeking template or form Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 3
P Conducting a MSA - Measurement of plaster by use of a scoop - I need Help Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 6
A Goods-In Process Audit - Any pointers or hints for conducting a 'good' audit? Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 3
Marc Conducting Internal Audits vs. Third Party (Registrar) Audits Internal Auditing 11
J ISO 9001 'Compliant' Company - Conducting a supplier audit on a major supplier Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 17
Y What are different Special Inspection Level 1-4 and General spesification 1-3 ? AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 0
B General Motors and Honda Alliance - What does this mean to suppliers? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
F General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP) CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 6
A Interpretation of GMP Requirements for class 1 medical device manufacturer (device GMP exempt, only General controls applicable) 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
D Importing a general wellness low risk product Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
M ISO 13485 for general purpose disinfectants? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 9