Congrats, Marc

CarolX

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Marc,

Congradulations!

Saw the review of your web site in this months issue of "Quality".

Keep up the good work! And thanks for a great web site!

Carol

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
This was e-mailed to me as the url -- I thought it was in print.
*** DEAD LINK REMOVED ***

Thanks for letting me know! I guess the reviewer didn't like the icons on Reply pages. It may also be that the 'smileys' legend is confusing. That's where you type something like: ; ) (without the space) and you see ;) in the message text body. Or (the one I like: : confused : which shows up as :confused:

Not to be confused with the little icons you can click (at the top of Reply page text box) which will preface your message in the thread.

Oh well, I accept the opinion of "Gaudy"!

I

isodog

Marc,

At the risk of this becoming a totally syrup sweet thread, the Cove is, by far, the best ISO, QS reference on the web. Name one that even competes?

You the man!

Dave taylor

------------------

S

Steel Maiden

Marc,

I too, feel that this is the best forum available. I have been a fan for a long time, and follow the posts regularly. Keep up the good work, there are too many charlatans out there, it's great to have a place to go where so many people are so good about sharing their knowledge. All the contributers here deserve a pat on the back for knowing the true meaning of Quality!

E

energy

Marc,
Having read the article on the site, which I have said in a previous post that it was the best site out there, I find it hard that someone would be distracted by harmless little icons. I think they are mood setters and not once did I seek consultation on what they meant. Like an auditor, this individual who couldn't find any thing major to complain about, issued you a minor. Losing any sleep? Not! Great job.
Energy

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Elsmar Cove Forum Reviews

Congratulations!

Saw the review of your web site in this months issue of "Quality".

Keep up the good work! And thanks for a great web site!
We need more Reviews! Let people know about the Elsmar Cove! (aka Blast from the Past!)