Congrats to Steve Prevette - ASQ Fellow - November 2011

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

BradM

Staff member
Admin
Re: ASQ Fellow

Very well earned, Steve!:applause::applause:

Now that you have some pull... let's get some of those things changed we've been working on for years...
:lmao::lol:

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration with a Mask on...
Staff member
Admin
Re: Congrats to Steve Prevette-ASQ Fellow

Congratulations! Happy to hear it!

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Staff member
Admin
Re: Congrats to Steve Prevette-ASQ Fellow

Congrats Steve! :applause::applause::applause: Maybe they will make you "In the know" and you can tell us the answer to the eternal question "What were you thinking?!" Well, it seemed like a good idea anyway.

G

Geoff Withnell

Excellent! Very well deserved. Steve, you will never be one of THEM! I had occasion in another thread to look at the ASQ Code of Ethics. From all I have seen, you are a shining example.

Geoff Withnell

Douglas E. Purdy

Quite Involved in Discussions
Steve,

I have always been impressed with your input here at the Cove and have appreciated your feedback on questions that I have had concerning proper statistical controls!

Congratulations!

Doug

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BradM A belated congrats to Stijloor - Silver status Covegratulations 27
Hershal Congrats! Let's talk about top posters in the threads General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 17
G The Metrology Handbook - New book in part by 2 Elsmar Covers! Congrats! Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 0
CarolX Congrats, Marc Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
Marc Steve Prevette's Statistical Process Control (SPC) "Library" Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 0
Marc SPC based Dashboards - By Steve Prevette (November 2017) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
Ajit Basrur Congratulations Steve Prevette on getting a Silver Star Covegratulations 11
Ajit Basrur Happy Birthday, howste (Steve) Covegratulations 10
Ajit Basrur Story of Steve Jobs Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
V Steve Jobs solved Innovator's Dilemma World News 8
BradM The Passing of Steve Jobs - The World Mourns World News 8
Wes Bucey Be a yardstick of quality - Steve Jobs Career and Occupation Discussions 4
Marc Steve Durnin's Infinitely Variable Transmission World News 0
G Steve "Croc Hunter" Irwin dies from Stingray Barb in Heart World News 14
Tim Folkerts Great Article, Steve! "Lead to Succeed" - in Quality Progress The Reading Room 15
Marc Boo! Halloween - Steve Sack's Haunted House Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3