Congratulations Steve Prevette on getting a Silver Star

BradM

Staff member
Admin
Congratulations to a charter member of the "Gang of Four":applause:
:agree1: Agreed.

Steve has dedicated so much of his time here and at the ASQ forums. Time not to ring his own bell, but to call for improvement.

I personally am appreciative of Steve teaching me so much about Deming and the Red Bead Experiment. It's a simple concept, but so easily lost among many.

Sincerely... I don't tell you this enough... but thanks for everything you do. :yes:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ronen E Congratulations Somashekar for getting the Silver Star Covegratulations 9
S Congratulations to Sidney Vianna Covegratulations 16
S Congratulations to Jim Wynne for 10000 posts - 6 July 2010 Covegratulations 17
BradM Congratulations to Jennifer Kirley Covegratulations 42
D Congratulations Dr. Ramakrishnan Imported Legacy Blogs 0
Hershal Congratulations L-A-B and PJLA - Signatory status - ILAC Resolution GA12.03 General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 0
Hershal Congratulations to L-A-B - Invited to join the APLAC MRA as a Signatory Body General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
Marc Steve Prevette's Statistical Process Control (SPC) "Library" Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 0
Marc SPC based Dashboards - By Steve Prevette (November 2017) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
Ajit Basrur Happy Birthday, howste (Steve) Covegratulations 10
Ajit Basrur Story of Steve Jobs Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
V Steve Jobs solved Innovator's Dilemma World News 8
Steve Prevette Congrats to Steve Prevette - ASQ Fellow - November 2011 Covegratulations 15
BradM The Passing of Steve Jobs - The World Mourns World News 8
Wes Bucey Be a yardstick of quality - Steve Jobs Career and Occupation Discussions 4
Marc Steve Durnin's Infinitely Variable Transmission World News 0
G Steve "Croc Hunter" Irwin dies from Stingray Barb in Heart World News 14
Tim Folkerts Great Article, Steve! "Lead to Succeed" - in Quality Progress The Reading Room 15
Marc Boo! Halloween - Steve Sack's Haunted House Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
Top Bottom