Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory
Social Distancing - It's not just YOUR life - It's ALL of OUR lives!
Me <——————— 6 Feet ———————-> You

Congratulations to Jennifer Kirley

somashekar

Staff member
Super Moderator
That is Class ... Your international score for real help and support rendered to countless people who have been silently benefited. I feel proud to be a part in this forum with people of such Class. .... MANY CONGRATULATIONS ... :applause: :applause: :applause:

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Staff member
Admin
That is Class ... Your international score for real help and support rendered to countless people who have been silently benefited. I feel proud to be a part in this forum with people of such Class. .... MANY CONGRATULATIONS ... :applause: :applause: :applause:
What nice things to say. :eek: It's nice to be liked. It's a new world - you are the best set of friends I have. I don't get out for a lot of socializing, and haven't developed close friendships since I left the Navy.

International score? I try to answer using good English - without jargon and slang - and answer simply. I'm mostly only good for the simple stuff anyway.

Well, I'm off to see what's going on. Thank you all, again!

R

ralphsulser

Wow, way to go Jennifer, you are truely one of the best in educating and assisting the improvement of the quality and business profession.:applause:

Top Bottom