Congratulations to Jim Wynne for 10000 posts - 6 July 2010

Cari Spears

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Indeed, Jim's incredible capacity to provide in-depth, focused, well thought out, pragmatic feedback does not cease to amaze me.

I do believe he embodies the "people helping people" motto Marc carved for The Cove.
And, he cracks me up at lease a couple times a week!:lol:

Looking forward to your next 10,000, Jim.:applause:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
M

Migre

There are a core few contributors here in the cove whose posts I always take the time to view, regardless of whether or not the subject matter appeals to me. Jim is certainly one of those. Knowledgable, witty (acerbically at times, which I like!), insightful and to-the-point but most importantly of all, always eminently readable. Congratulations Jim and long may the good work continue. :applause:

(And I wouldn't begin to claim to 'know' Jim but why am I imagining him reading these complimentary posts and shaking his head?! Reminds me of an awards ceremony a few years ago when Prince Charles gave a gushing speech when presenting the legendary Spike Milligan with a lifetime achievement award (just before Milligan died). I forget his exact words but Milligan shuffled up to the mic and immediately called HRH 'a grovelling b**tard!' Caused quite a bit of controversy at the time!)

Jim Wynne

Staff member
Admin
Thanks to everyone. :D

I became aware of the number approaching 10,000 when it was 9800 and change, and then forgot about it, so I was actually a little surprised. That's such a nice round number that I almost hate to deface it by adding a one on the end. :tg:

I'm sure that some have wondered how I've been able to do all of this posting and still make a living. For most of the five years since I first registered I was in a desk-bound job mostly doing documentation reviews (mainly PPAPs, but other stuff too). I found I was able to get my work done and switch back and forth to the Cove, and I suppose I have some facility for hashing things out fairly quickly. Also, the work tended to come in spurts, which helped.

I'm happy to be able to contribute and I've also learned a lot during the time I've spent here.

Last edited:

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
All the help you have given folks over the years is very much appreciated by all of us, Jim.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ajit Basrur Congratulations Steve Prevette on getting a Silver Star Covegratulations 11
Ronen E Congratulations Somashekar for getting the Silver Star Covegratulations 9
S Congratulations to Sidney Vianna Covegratulations 16
BradM Congratulations to Jennifer Kirley Covegratulations 42
D Congratulations Dr. Ramakrishnan Imported Legacy Blogs 0
Hershal Congratulations L-A-B and PJLA - Signatory status - ILAC Resolution GA12.03 General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 0
Hershal Congratulations to L-A-B - Invited to join the APLAC MRA as a Signatory Body General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
Marc Happy Birthday, Jim Wynne! Covegratulations 17
Marc Happy Birthday to Jim Wynne! Covegratulations 14
Claes Gefvenberg Happy Birthday, Jim Wynne. Covegratulations 19
L Happy Birthday Jim Wynne!! Covegratulations 8
T What our managers can learn from Jim Harbaugh (NFL Coach of the Year)? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
Stijloor Happy Birthday Jim Wynne!! Covegratulations 20
Ajit Basrur Happy Birthday Jim Wynne Covegratulations 12
Jim Wynne Reported Post by Jim Wynne - ISO 10725 vs. 17025 ISO 17025 related Discussions 3
Sidney Vianna Jim Wynne reaches another Cove milestone: COVEGRATULATIONS! Covegratulations 49
J What does the revised standard ISO 9001:2008 mean to Jim "Q" public ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 44
A Happy Birthday Jim Wynne Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 19
B Jim & Edna Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 1
C Goodbye Jim Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 26
Top Bottom