Congratulations to Jim Wynne for 10000 posts - 6 July 2010

S

samsung

I've noticed that Jim Wynne has attained a milestone of 10000 quality posts on the forum - What a great contribution to this forum within a span of just 5 years !

Congratulations on achieving this unique landmark.

From a personal perspective, I have learned a lot from his simple yet sound & logical reasoning in an easy to understand and viewer friendly language ever since I joined Elsmar. Ofcourse there are other millions of beneficiaries like me who have been greatly benefited by his active support.

Many many thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Re: Congratulations to Jim Wynne for 10000 posts

Covegratulations from me too! :applause: :applause:

J

JaneB

Re: Congratulations to Jim Wynne for 10000 posts

And me, Jim. Well done.:applause:

Your advice is almost invariably well thought out and very good.

And I'm particularly fond of your current signature:

To be able to ask a question clearly is two-thirds of the way to getting it answered. ~John Ruskin

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Trusted Information Resource
Jim, the time and help that you've given others (including me) through the years has been invaluable. Thank you.

A

amanbhai

Congratulations from me too. I am also a friend of him and yes he is one of the few who i like the most.
Thanks Mr. Jim Wynne. :thanks:

AndyN

Moved On
Indeed - Jim produces both quantity and quality - a rare achievement these days! And now, for the next 10,000:mg:

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Indeed, Jim's incredible capacity to provide in-depth, focused, well thought out, pragmatic feedback does not cease to amaze me.

I do believe he embodies the "people helping people" motto Marc carved for The Cove.

Covegratulations from me, as well.

U

Umang Vidyarthi

Covegratulations Jim. It is not easy to achieve these heights with qualitative responses, great job. Wish to see your next landmark soon. Three cheers for Jim Wynne :applause::applause::applause:

Umang :D

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Indeed, Jim's incredible capacity to provide in-depth, focused, well thought out, pragmatic feedback does not cease to amaze me.

I do believe he embodies the "people helping people" motto Marc carved for The Cove.

Covegratulations from me, as well.
Well said, and I fully agree. :agree1:

Top Bottom